Celestial Dragon

It was taking all of your control to not go out onto the streets where the Celestial Dragon was, arrogantly riding a tired human who was struggling to carry his fat ass around. After they landed in Saboady, you ordered your crew to find the one who coats ships and just try to relax as you went your separate way. The crew was concerned, for they were aware on how close they were to Holy Mariejoa and that the Celestial Dragons resides here but you waved them off and said you would be fine.

Clearly. You weren't.

You were in the back of a house, your narrowed eyes on the Celestial Dragon that looked at the people bowed before him with uncaring eyes. When he caught someone's eyes on him, he immediately took out his gun as if to shoot him. You tightened your fists as your eyes held fire within them.

To hell with it.

You took a step forward to stop the shot and perhaps take the blame, but a familiar hand to your wrist dragged you back and slammed you against the wall. Your mouth was about to let out a growl, your fists clenched as if to punch until you saw familiar black slitted eyes staring at you. A white pigeon on their shoulders giving a small 'coo~'.

Lucci.

"What were you planning to do Silver Blood? Attacking a Celestial Dragon would bring an Admiral here to give you your death. You're still naive after all."

You scowled at him.

"I was planning to save someone from the 'Oh-so-mighty-Celestial Dragons'. That old man needs my help, and I don't care how. Now back off Lucci!"

Lucci glared at you and tightened his hold on your wrist.

"I'm starting to think that you really are a mindless idiot."

You glared at him and pushed him forcefully away as you glanced back at the crowd. Your eyes widened. A little kid was by the old man and seemed he want to jump the noble in front of him. You used Soryu to get to the other side of the street.

"What did you think you were doing old man? Think you're better then me?" The ugly Celestial Dragon sneered in distaste as he held the gun in front of the man who was tense as he glanced at his grandson and back at the noble.

"No great Celestial Dragon-sama, I was just—"

A notable click was heard and the young boy and old man tensed.

"So now you're calling me a liar? Know what a dirty liar ends up to become in the future?"

The noble lowered his gun to right in front of the old man's forehead as the people around the area could do nothing but sweat in fear and prayed that the death would be quick. But one kid let one eye glare at the noble in front of his Jiji and was about to yell at him.

"Jiji! What are you doing out? Don't you know you need to stay inside or you'll see hallucinations again?"

(Y/N) cheerfully came out as you put an arm around the old man's shoulders and bowed down before the noble. The noble raised an eyebrow. On the other side of the street, Lucci quietly raised a hand to pinch his nose.

"What is this? You dare to interrupt my punishment to the peasant who looked at me with his dirty eyes?"

(Y/N) spoke while you bowed deeply, making the old man bow as well even though he was greatly confused and shocked.

"I greatly apologize for my Jiji's behavior. You see, he greatly suffers from hallucinations that try to kill him. Usually he stays inside due to this, so he doesn't scare anyone around him due to his horrible illness."

The noble gave a skeptical look, but did lower his gun down and hummed.

"I changed my mind. A greater punishment would be for you to suffer from your own puny mind then for me to end it. You were probably begging for it huh dirty peasant?"