Never Smile At a Crocodile

"AAAAACE!" You called in fright as you tried to reach in time with Haks's help of his wind fruit by launching you over the siege wall, not within range to use your Haki, the execution swords came down only to be stopped by...sand. Your eyes widened as you spotted Crocodile.

A grin rose on your face as you flew towards shocked marines who didn't know what to do with your rapidly flying(falling) form. Sengoku realizing who did it as he looked down at the sand man, who somehow found another cigar that was now between his lips.

"Considering your old grudge against Whitebeard, I had thought we were lucky...Crocodile!" Sengoku shouted, clearly angry at the interception of your friend's execution. Good. Let him be angry. Let all of them get furious. Let all of them whine like the pissy babies they are for all you care, you're freaking on a giddy high right now.

Who knew the cocky bastard would do that? You certainly didn't. But you're freaking happy for him doing it anyways.

"Crocodile!" You called his name with a grin as you forcefully landed with a cut towards the marines with Karasu so they can get out of the way. His silver eyes glanced at your form, spotting the wide happy grin on your face.

"I don't really care on why you did that, you could've been swatting a fly in the platform for all I know. But I can freakin hug you right now Croc-y!" You finished with a laugh.

'Wha—?!' Marines and pirates started alike, 'WHHHHAAAAAAT?!' They nearly fell over in shock. Who in their right mind would smile like that to a man like Crocodile?! And since when were they friends?!

Crocodile glanced away with a smirk tugging his lips as he replied.

"I merely did not want them to have their victory." He toned, as he glanced back up at the platform. You quickly ducked, sensing something come up above you with narrowed eyes. Only to have Jet cut the barely invisible string, his swords covered in Buso Haki as he glared at a certain spot.

"You're not touching (Y/N), Doflamingo!"
You lifted yourself up, spotting Doflamingo walk towards Crocodile with his odd gait as he pouted at Jet.

"Had to ruin the fun, hm~? First mate of the Silver Judgement Pirates?"

Doflamingo seemed to have cut the scarred man's head off, then saying what he did is making him jealous.

"You're getting all of the little marine's attention eh Croco-man~? Becoming allies with an old enemy but not willing to share?" Doflamingo said with a grin, as Crocodile reformed his head with his sand as his dark eyes looked over at the flamingo.

"I'm allies with no one. And I don't like repeating myself."

"Mah, so you're just brushing me off hm~?"

"More or less." Crocodile replied shortly, his eyes not daring to look away at the annoying flamingo as Doflamingo silently looked at the grouchy lizard.

Doflamingo took a hand out of his pocket the same time Crocodile attacked with his hook, a whiplash of power coming from Doflamingo and Crocodile, causing marines to fall down as the two warlords battled it out. You frowned, calling Jet over and for him to make sure to not get in their way. "You sure?" You nodded.

"I don't want them killing each other though, make sure if you can to try, to stop them." Jet and Hak hesitated, glancing at each other in concern. Taka didn't hold back her thoughts however.

"WHAT?! ARE FREAKIN CRAZY CAPTAIN?!" The young doctor yelled, her arms waving in the air as an angry red expression was on her face. You were sure a few tick marks were on her head. As well as steam coming out of her ears. You let the black haired and gray eyed girl rant, your eyes on Jet as he gave an affirmative.