Secret

"You pieces of scum...infamous for your heinous acts up above...pirates...rebels...traitors. If it weren't for Garp the Hero, you wouldn't have even gotten close to being a marine Silver Blood...!"

'...what?'

Your eyes narrowed.

"Vice Warden! That's classified information!"

"You're not supposed to say that!"

Nonetheless Hannyabal continued even as you stepped forward silently and confidently with your buster sword leaning on top of your shoulders. Getting in front of Luffy who merely glanced at you with a questioning look but did no more.

"Repeat what you said Hannyabal. What do you mean by that?" You said with a frown.

Hannyabal scowled at you.

"Like I'd tell you! I'm not stupid enough to say that the only reason you were sent to the special Cipher Pol unit was to watch you...!"

"Vice Warden!!"

"Shit..."

Your eyes widened. You...never had a chance to become a marine? You were aware that it was mostly thanks to Garp and his training that you were able to get in, but all of your hard work was not really from you...? You flicked through your memories, remembering how long it took for your paper to come in that you were officially a marine of the force. It took way longer then Smoker, but he was willing to wait to enter until you got your paper. You then remembered Garp's warning to you.

"(Y/N). I don't think you should join CP9... just stay with us to continue your dream."

Garp told you to not join, as if you had the option to do so or not.

But did you really? Did you really had the option to refuse? Or was that a farce?

You were aware at the time when you got the letter that's you were the first to ever be considered to join outside of the island of where the other CP9 members grew up and trained. Even Lucci grew up and lived there. All CP9 members were always from that island until you. You thought that since you trained so hard and seemed to be strong to the higher members of the marines, that you were acknowledged. That you would be the first and possibly only one that got into CP9, the secret team within the government.

You were wrong.

Even when you were in CP9, you realized you were just being used. They were aware of your dream, and were finding any misconduct or slip in a mission to mock your blood. You were just not aware that if you did anything, they would report it. They were constantly watching you...!

Your eyes narrowed into slits as you gritted your teeth, shadows behind your cap. Not realizing you were releasing killing intent as the guards and some of the weaker allies were getting a cold sweat.

You were never meant to be the strongest woman marine...! They wouldn't have allowed it! They tricked you! Watched you! They expected you to be like a wild animal that was hard to control and was treated as such! Your dream back then...

Your fists tightened.

Would have never been accomplished.

You must confirm this. They must go to Marine HQ now.

You need to talk to Garp. Now.

Luffy was looking at you with concern, but stood back and let you handle the situation now. You needed it more then him. Jimbei had sweat come down his body, as he looked warily at the young woman. Crocodile stayed silent, but hasn't kept his gaze off the woman since you started walking up to the Vice Warden.