Crocodile VS Flamingo

And so began their battle, although you were truthfully trying to distract him with your attacks to try to flee only for you to be annoyingly dragged back by his strings.

You now stood, annoyed.

You don't have time for this, you need to go assist Luffy to rescue Ace. You gritted your teeth.

"I need you to move." You said once again, while Doflamingo just shrugged his shoulders his sunglasses glinting.

"Not until I figure out who gave you that mark little marine~. It's quite red...and calculated." Doflamingo said with a grin, his brows down as he looked down at Silver Blood. You rose a confused eyebrow.

"The heck you talking about? What mark?"

Doflamingo pointed towards where his jawbone was, "Right here," he moved his finger down to the front of his neck, "here", him then moving towards the collarbone, "and here." You were already blushing like mad once more, but was scowling to yourself once you learned that it was noticeable.

"That little—!" You growled out in anger as you remembered the Croc's lips nipping your skin as he went and took his time. No one has left a mark before...a memory slapped you across the face as you remembered Lucci's harsh bite to your ear, causing it to be red for a few days from how hard he bit.

You are around too much arrogant men for your liking.

Doflamingo rose an eyebrow, his grin seeming to widen as pieces clicked together in his mind as he watched (Y/N) curse to herself about lizards.

"Oh~? Croco-man has made his move hm? I'm a little confused though little (Y/N), a mark like that requires time to do. Almost as if—"

"ACK! I have no time for this right now!" You exclaimed angrily, cutting him off as you effectively used Soryu multiple times as you went through many soldiers in battle to catch up to Luffy your sword back on your back to maneuver better, only for your body to suddenly be pulled back into a hard chest. You growled at the grinning Doflamingo to let you go, Doflamingo just giving off his unique laugh in amusement.

"Fufufu, not until I make your neck redder then his~. Stay still little marine~."
He remarked as he brought his mouth close to your neck, his breath fanning it.

It was then Crocodile made a messy landing by them, rubbing his chin in frustration as blood came down. One of the Whitebeard Captains, Jozu, quickly went to attack him only for him to stop as Dofalmingo used his other hand not controlling you as he jumped on top of the paralyzed captain with you in tow, growling at him. Crocodile slowly turned his narrowed eyes upwards, appearing dark as he looked up at the two of them while Jozu turned to look upwards as well.

"Fufufufu~!! Hello Crocodile-man, I have a question I want you to answer about the little marine here next to me." You growled at him as Crocodile moved his darkened silver eyes towards you.

"I did not realize you could be caught so easily Gin Chi." Crocodile commented, adding that he didn't want Doflamingo to interfere. You turned your angry red face at him.

"It's your fault Croc-y! Pinkie said you left the spot red!"  You yelled out with a blush, Crocodile said nothing but moved his gaze towards the laughing flamingo. "That answered the question I wanted to know then! Say..." Doflamingo leaned towards your neck, you feeling his lips move against your skin as he spoke. Crocodile watched with growing irritation at the pink bird. "How you'll react when I happen to give a mark of my own? Unless..." You felt his grin, your eyes narrowing at the man who was busy boasting to the sand user.

"You want to share?"

You sputtered with a blush as tick marks came across your face, but managed to make sure the Busoshoku Haki slowly went across your body as Crocodile narrowed his eyes at him with unamusement.