Prologue

Louguetown-2 years before the Pirate King's execution

A young (Y/N) stood in front of a tree that had broken bark as a result of you punching it with your fists. You didn't notice some of the blood on your knuckles or the splinters. The thoughts and emotions in your heart hurt more.

'Stupid kids. Stupid adults. Stupid Loguetown...they'll see.' (Y/N) thought with a bitten lip as your shoulders shook, tears slowly coming down your face even though you tried to fight them.

'When will they see...?' You thought dejectedly.

"Hey! You!" A boys voice called out to her, causing you to tense, as you quickly wiped your face and turned towards the boy who already had a mean scowl on his face.

You glared at the preteen boy. 'Great. Another one.'

"What? Your friends wasn't enough? You're going to bully me too?!" You yelled with clenched fists, ready to defend yourself as best as you can from the older kid.

The boy's scowl deepened, but his eyes had a look of mild confusion.

"Why the hell would I bully a little girl like you?!" He yelled out.

Your eyes turned to fiery determination.
"This weak little girl is going to be a marine! Even stronger then you!" You announced as the boy gave you a childish glare but stopped himself as he seemed to see your injuries all around your body for the first time. You knew what he was looking at.

The scrapes. The cuts. The scabs.

"How hard were you training?" He asked, causing your eyes to darken.

"It wasn't from training." The boy rose an eyebrow as you continued. "It was from people who bullied me because of what I am." You answered. The boy frowned as he asked on what is she.

"I'm a pirates child." You replied coldly, but with a hint of sadness as you looked down.

'He's going to hate me too. He's going to leave. And then he's going to come with more kids to hurt me. He's going to—'

"So what?"

Your eyes widened. You looked up at the boy who stared at you casually and evenly. No fear. No disgust.

"Who cares what you are, you said you wanted to be a marine right? That proves those bastards wrong." He said with his brown eyes boring into yours.

He's... He doesn't care?

"Then what's your dream?" You asked the bad mouthed preteen, who looked to the side.

"I want to be a marine." He muttered.

You then gave a good natured laugh, making your sides hurt and your cheeks swell, noting that you haven't laughed this much in awhile as tears of sadness quickly turned to tears of joy as they fell.

"I-I didn't know that bad boys like you would want to become a marine." You commented between laughter, only laughing harder when you spotted a full flush on his cheeks from a mixture of embarrassment and anger.

"What's that supposed to mean?!"

He bantered back with a scowl, you having a smile on your face throughout the whole exchange. A strong friendship began.

.

.

.

I'm so sorry. I had to get this out of my chest.

I've been getting real into One Piece and I can't stop.

Anyways, this story will follow the storyline with no real significant changes. Not much anyway.

The reverse harem is also mostly around seven to nine people for actual romance, that's the highest I'm going to go. There will be familial and friendship fluff though, SO BEWARE THE FEELS!!

I made this story as heart wrenching but as comedic as I could like the show.

I want you guys to cry.

But I also want you to laugh.

I hope you guys will like it. ^_^

AND PLEASE CHECK OUT piratequeend
STORIES!! XD THEY ARE ALL AMAZING AND DESERVE MORE RECOGNITION AND COMMENTS!! XD

I GOT INSPIRED BY THEM!!

ALSO, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE FUTURE PIRATE KING- MONKEY D. LUFFY!!! XD

Recommended soundtrack throughout this story above. Also the One Piece Beautiful Soundtrack is recommended. ^-^