The Ultimate Team

"Th-They're here!"

"This is Level 4! Shichibukai Jimbei escaped from Level 6!"

"This is Blazing Hell..." Jimbei quietly observed, looking around.

"Intruder Monkey D. Luffy!"

"So hot..." Luffy complained, panting with sweat going down his body.

"Silver Blood (Y/N)!"

"Hm, a lot of people here..." You said casually, staring at the prisoners with no fear. You were even smirking a bit.

"And former Shichibukai Crocodile! All four are here, requesting backup!"

When they started to fire, you immediately used Geppo to get away and was in the air.

'I can't hold back. We're in a rush.'

You took out Kuroi ten'nosabaki from your back as the prisoners seemed to scramble amongst themselves with the others. But one managed to spot you taking out your signature and most powerful sword of the two you have.

"Silver Blood is going to use Black Heavens Judgement?!"

"None of them are holding back!"

"Kuro to..." You prepared your sword behind you in a swing as some guardsman tried to take a shot at you and missed.

"Gin!" You moved your buster sword quickly as multiple black and silver cuts appeared form the sword and headed straight towards the guards as they immediately went down all below you. You landed with both feet on the ground, your eyes shadowed by your MARINE cap as you stood by your allies.

"W...we can't hope to stand to this!! A three hundred million rookie, a former Cipher Pol agent, and two Shichibukai...!"

"We have to try and hold out until reinforcements arrive!"

They tried at least. While your area was cleared, you noticed Crocodile go off somewhere in front of a jail cell. Your eyebrows went up when you saw him release a person from the cell, recognizing him as the assassin Daz Bones. An amused smirk was on your lips. What do you know? The guy actually does trust somebody. A mere few seconds later, a bunch of the okama's came through and you spotted someone familiar. Your smirk turned to an excited grin as you ran towards your allies to fight more enemies with your sword.

"Bon! I told you we'd see each other again!" You shouted as Bon widened his eyes and sputtered.

"(Y/N)-kun?! Nice to see you my friend~~... AGGH! What are you doing here Mr. 1?!"

Mr. 1? Ah, so he was in Crocodile's Baroque Works as well...what Bon said to you when you were in Level 3 came back to you. You slightly flushed at the memory.

"They won't plain just stop!"

Luffy gave a yell, "Let's go to Marine HQ!!!" Bon finally spotted Crocodile that was to the right of you and sputtered again.

"B-boss?!" Crocodile said nothing as he continued to run forward, using simple attacks, you sometimes giving a strong slash to people who got too close to them. Bon glanced between the two of you and then did a high spirited double kick to enemies as he seemed to sparkle.

"Ahh~~ I was right! To find love, such a blessing (Y/N)-kun~! I knew you were just playing hard-" you glanced at him with murderous eyes.

"Speak one more word Bon, and I'll personally kill you!" You said with a red face as Bon immediately went tight lipped and was sweating intensely. But had to give a low mutter, "You guys even have the same amount of patience too..." You felt Crocodile glance at you but all you gave was that his subordinates are crazy. Him giving a small Hmph in agreement as they continued to easily go through the guards.