The Bond of Silver and White

"(Y/N)!"

And just like that, you froze.

All Warlords glanced towards the new voice, spotting a marine with silver hair and two cigars between his clenched teeth. White Hunter, they all recognized with slowly narrowed and curious eyes.

"What are you doing?!" The marine yelled, voice hoarse. "Stop being an idiot and snap out of it! (Y/N)!"

You slowly blinked.

'What am I doing...? I...'

You glanced up towards Smoker, who had his brows too furrowed for your liking. Too everything. Eyes too tight and shoulders too stiff, his whole body completely tense. With nervous sweat coming down his temple as he looked at you, chocolate brown eyes wide with distress.

'Smoker...'

You glanced behind you and spotted an unconscious Luffy over a bleeding Ace. You broke at the sight.

'Ace...' You thought with watered eyes.

He's dead. Your friend is gone. One of your precious Nakama. You won't be able to share drinks with him anymore. Laugh with him anymore. Not see that beautiful smile, that was so bright. Bright like the flames he creates with his power, the power to make a heat like the sun he is upon his hands. To see that fiery spirit of his, as the both of you fought side by side. Share stories, you with a smirk and him with that lovable grin of his that reminds you so much of—

Your eyes widened.

'Luffy!'

You looked towards the fallen young pirate, the one who believed just as much as you, probably even more that he would rescue his brother. The one that you believed in strongly. The one who helped break them out of the supposed inescapable and torturous Hell, Impel Down.

'The one who will become Pirate King.'

You glanced down at your trusted buster sword, and clenched. With just a glance back towards your childhood friend and first Nakama, you went with new rigor back towards your fallen friend and the Future Pirate King. Quickly telling your crew's objective to stay by the ships and defend while necessary. Them quickly nodding with curious quick glances towards the now calm marine, and quickly moving to accomplish what you commanded. Completely ignoring the ruthless Admiral that you were about to kill in vengeance.

All three Warlords came to one conclusion at that time, as they saw the marine's shoulders relax and turn back to battle. Only looking over his shoulder once in suspicion, seeming to sense their heated gazes.

This one, was the only one that the great Silver Blood listened to. The one that she did not threaten with a look, or a mere word, or her deadly sword.

Doflamingo gave out a dark chuckle, as he sat on the numerous dead bodies of marines and pirates alike. Amused eyes hidden by his dark lenses of his sunglasses, with a mix of something else that only made him more excited.

'What do you know? There's been another player all along...'

Mihawk's golden eyes were in his own battle, slashing and cutting enemies away. However, his thoughts were still on what he just saw and heard with his own eyes and ears.

'It seems that there was a mistake on who was in the lead. If that Red Hair truly messed up then...'

Crocodile still had his eyes on White Hunter, who actually glanced back at him from his fight with narrowed eyes. Willing to accept a challenge from him at any moment, despite at what happened in Alabasta between the two of them with clear difference in power.