Questions

The crew left with waves towards the natives, hearing the farewell roars of the creatures that had their spirits uplifted from their visit. They sailed for awhile until Hak asked (Y/N) where you wanted to go. You contemplated, you really want to visit Smoker. You missed him. But...

ACK!

Fuck it.

You let out a playful grin and announced they'll play with some marines. The crew cheering and giving knowing smiles to one another as they spoke if you wanted to see the smoke guy. You replying with a cheeky grin "Yup! I haven't seen SmoBaka in awhile. He probably thinks his world finally got peaceful." You laughed at the mere thought, "Too bad I'm here to make it fun!"

The crew replied with smiles and a "Hai Captain!"

The crew set sail with directions from (Y/N) to where you heard he was located.

During the sail, the crew was messing around.

"Hak! Put me down! Put me down, NOW!" Taka shrieked in fright as she flew in the air with the power of Hak's Wind Wind No Fruit. He smirked sadistically and only made her go faster, causing her to scream some more. "Captain! Help me! She yelled with anime tears going down her face. Meanwhile (Y/N) was laughing and asked Hak if it can be your turn, Hak nodded and put Taka down. Who was screaming in Hak's ear, causing him to wince. You laughed while the rest of the crew sweat dropped at the scene. (Y/N) was then slowly lifted up into the air, an excited and childish grin on your face. When Hak began to move you around, you asked to go faster.

He did.

"Faster!"

He did it again.

"Faster!"

Hak sweat dropped and told you if he'd go faster, he could let go of you by mistake and
you'll fly. This only brought a sense of adrenaline rush within you as you had a gleam in your eye.

"Do it."

Hak sighed, but did it. And like he said (Y/N) flew off to the distance with a "WHOOP!" But you noticed a large news seagull coming towards you. Was it even a seagull?

Realizing you haven't read the news in awhile, you attempted to reach for the bird. It squawked and tried to flap away from you, but you quickly used Geppo to grab its neck and try to pry off the paper out of its mouth.

"Oi! Give me that!" The bird kept pulling and pulling until (Y/N) only had a part of the newspaper, the rest being swallowed by the idiotic bird. A tick mark appeared on your forehead.

"Stupid bird! Tch, I prefer pigeons." You muttered out the last comment, briefly thinking about Hattori. Which brought your mind to Lucci.

You wonder how he's doing.

He's probably all healed by now. Hopefully Spandam wasn't an idiot(he is) and decided to put the destruction of Enies Lobby on CP9(he did). Where are they now? You wondered.

You were brought back to earth when you realized you were free falling towards the sea.

You widened your eyes.

"Oh shit." You quickly put a smirk on your face however, as you took out Black Heavens Judgement and sliced it towards the sea, holding the newspaper with your mouth. The force you used made you go up more feet towards the sky, as a huge wave was formed by your slice.

"Captain!" Your crew called with slightly worried looks. You gave them a grin and thumbs up.

"DON'T GRIN! YOU ALMOST CAUSED THE SHIP TO FLIP OVER!" Jet and Taka yelled with angry anime expressions.