The Future Pirate King

You began to stir once again when you heard loud voices. Not just that...scissors? What's that cutting sound...? And why the heck is it starting to smell funny? Wait...you recognize one of those voices.

"If I gave up...I'd regret it forever! I'm going!" A familiar young voice proclaimed loudly within Level 6.

'Luffy! Stupid body, open your eyes!' You did, slowly as you tried to turn your head towards three forms outside the cage as Crocodile spoke up. While Luffy reacted dramatically, saying it was him who tried to take his friend's country.

"...Luffy...you're here..." You managed with a smirk as Luffy's angry gaze suddenly turned into shock as he looked at you.

"(Y/N)!! You there too?!"

One of the figures spoke up, (Y/N) recognized him as Ivankov, one of the members of the Revolutionary Army.

"Didn't you say you would find and rescue Silver-chan when we came here as well Straw-boy?"

"Yeah but... OI!! Crocodile didn't do anything funny did he (Y/N)?! You look...you need some meat!" You smirked and gave a low chuckle as Crocodile baritones he had nothing to do with Silver Blood's state.

"Luffy...thank you...but... I trust Crocodile. Release both of us..." You rasped, causing Ivankov to raise an eyebrow and for Crocodile to smirk while Luffy gazed at you with no expression. Ivankov then saying that it's best for them to follow Silver Blood's words, knowing Crocodile's weakness if he tries anything. Something that made you curious as Crocodile seemed to growl in irritation. Jimbei then wanted to come along the ride as well, wanting to help Whitebeard and Ace.

Luffy glanced towards you in concern and then looked up at Ivankov.

"Ivan-chan, can you give your magical power thing to (Y/N)? She needs it."

"That would be...best...I don't want to...slow you guys down..." Ivankov nodded, and when the scissors man released Crocodile and you from your shackles you slumped onto the floor, only your knee helping you stay up.

"Shit..."

"It's okay Silver-chan. Just lay down. And I'll give it to you."

While Ivankov was doing his treatment, Luffy questioned Jimbei on why (Y/N) is the most beat up.

"She was a marine before she was a pirate Luffy-san. Marines don't treat traitors kindly. Also, she is the daughter of the famous blacksmith Silver of the Molten Metal, who was on Roger's ship."

"They still should've treat her better." Luffy said with a mild frown.

"Woohoo!" You clapped your hands as you smirked, moving your arms around to stretch. "It's felt forever since I can actually move. Thank you Ivankov." You then walked towards Crocodile who had his hook outstretched with your cap on top of it. You took it and nodded gratefully towards him as you put it back in your head where it belongs.

"Let us break our way out of this jail with force! Hee-hah!!" Ivankov exclaimed weirdly.

"I won't let you lay your filthy hands on Old Man Whitebeard, Crocodile!" Jimbei warned with a protective scowl.

"Shall we battle to the death right here and now, then?" Crocodile replied lazily.

"Let's just go already!! I need to get my swords back." You yelled, mildly annoyed and highly impatient to leave.

"So including the former member, we have two Shichibukai..." Inazuma, the strangely dress man who had a fur coat half white and half orange along with his hair, observed quietly.