With New Determination

You turned your head back towards where you last saw Luffy, seeing him get backed up by Marco as you ran towards him. Slashing marines daring to get in your way as you ran. A bunch of more Whitebeard pirates came thanks to Oars strength and Whitebeard's brain, but you have to keep going. And let the old man handle Aokiji.

It was then a battered Luffy was kicked towards Whitebeard by Kizaru, causing you to shout in alarm as you caught him by the old man.

"Luffy! Are you alright?!"

Whitebeard glanced down, seeing the young rookie pant as you looked worriedly down at him.

"Leave him to the medical team Silver Blood. He needs to rest." The old Yonko ordered, causing you to glance up and bite your lip, seeing his reasoning. Luffy has lost his energy, and he's not ready for these opponents. Not at his level.

Luffy grabbed onto your white dirtied and burnt blouse in protest.

"N..No! (Y/N)! You said so...! I'm the one that has to rescue Ace! He's..." He tightened his fist on your blouse as you let him yell at your face, your eyes giving nothing away. "He's my only brother in the whole wide world!" Luffy rose away from your grip, only for him to fall over.

Your fist clenched around Karasu. As Jimbei and Ivankov came over by him in concern, you still continued to kneel by him with your brows furrowed.

'He's just a kid...' You slowly thought in your mind.

You bit your lip as you looked at the beaten, bloody and just tired Luffy.

'I may have overestimated you. I'm sorry.'

Ivankov looked over at you. "Silver-chan! You need to take a rest soon as well~~! The injuries from Impel Down have reopened and you've been fighting renown enemies left and right!" You looked at him with a raised brow.

"I can't stop now. I still have to assist with helping Ace. I'll rest when I'm dead." You said, as you glanced back at the unconscious Luffy as Ivankov yelled in frustration.

"I'm surrounded by idiots that want to die~!"

He is right though, you thought as the injuries slowly became prominent and noticeable in feeling on your body. You're also low on Buso Haki, you using it as a defense and offense against the many marines as well as Doflamingo, Mihawk, and a little with Akainu.

Your eyes narrowed, as you softly patted Luffy's head. "You did good Luffy, but it seems I have to go ahead." You rose and you were about to turn until a hand grabbed your ankle. You glanced down in surprise at the panting Luffy.

"No...! I'm coming with you! Iva-chan...!" Luffy said between strong harsh breaths. "I have one last request...!" Luffy wanted another dose of hormones, something Ivankov strongly disapproved of as you looked down at Luffy silently, worried for him as more chaos went around them involving Whitebeard.

"If by not fighting now... By not saving Ace... That would make me want to die..! Please, Iva-chan! ...(Y/N)! I want to fight and save Ace with you..!" Luffy said with conviction in his gaze, as he looked at both yourself and Ivankov. You tightened the hold on Karasu, biting your lip. Thinking.

"Luffy..." A small smirk made a way onto your lips as you glanced down at him. "You're such a lovable idiot, that I can't help but back you up in this." Ivankov nodded and gave his dose of hormones to Luffy, Luffy yelling with new rigor. As the three of them began rushing towards the execution platform, seeing them attempt to execute Ace again as they pushed (and winked) enemies out of the way. You slashing some annoying Pacifistas while Hancock helped Luffy not get blasted away from them.

"Thanks Hancock!"

Luffy gave his thanks as you gave a low but heard mutter of "Cougar Snake" as they ran passed, satisfied when you heard the Empress yell in anger.

"Repeat that you brute!"

You heard Whitebeard and Marco getting in  some trouble, but you have to keep going and defend Luffy while they're going to stop Ace getting killed again.

You spotted them raising the swords above Ace, causing you to widen your eyes in anger.

"You're not taking anything more away from me!" You yelled as you quickly dispersed Conqueror's Haki, aiming the Haki expertly towards the executioners causing them to fall over, with Luffy yelling as well.

"STOP IT!" Only for him to release...Haki of his own?! You widened your eyes as more marines easily fell onto the ground, passing out fully unconscious as they both ran. But you glanced to your side in surprise.

'He...!'

You then smirked as you patted Luffy's head as they ran passed many unconscious marines, while the stronger ones looked on in shock. He looked up at you, blinking in innocent confusion.

"You're surprising me more and more Luffy! Keep it up, and we will save Ace!" You yelled with confidence as they ran, not caring about the surprised gazes. Luffy gave a high spirited laugh, a "Yosh!" leaving his lips. You however then spotted some pirates that were down, and frowned.

'He doesn't know how to control it yet...'

.

.

.

**UPDATED CAUSE IM TOO IMPATIENT TO WAIT ANOTHER DAY!! AND CAUSE THERES ONLY ONE MORE CHAPTER UNTIL WE REACH 100 CHAPTERS!!

WOOT! WOOT!! MOVING ON!!! XD

You haven't given up on Luffy yet! Your belief in him is astounding!

But, will your belief matter? Will it cause any difference?

FIND OUT! NEXT TIME ON STRONG! XD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Main Pairings
Shanks: 37
Mihawk:52
Crocodile:21
Doflamingo: 21
Smoker: 30
Lucci: 22

Side Pairings
Kaku: 4
Paulie: 3
Buggy: 5

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FANART CORNER

(Not really Strong fanart and more One Piece fanart made in Strong Discord but still! MUST SHARE!)

By: @Angrykorean93 on Discord

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO HAS VOTED AND COMMENTED!! I APPRECIATE EVERY SINGLE THING FOR THE READERS WHO HAVE DONE SO!! XD

I HOPE EVERYONE HAS A NICE DAY/NIGHT!! XD

http://www.mangahit.com/one-piece/709/1