Success?

A few minutes later, they were all back on the ship in celebration of them escaping Impel Down.

You gave Luffy a hard noogie on the head with a prideful grin, saying that he's done good. Luffy looked at you and gave his D smile as he laughed his unique laugh. "Shishishi! Thank you (Y/N) for believing in me!" He said as he threw his arms around you casually as he danced. Your eyes softened as you looked at him.

"Ah...but Luffy. It's not over yet. The Gates of Justice are still in our way." You said losing your grin, causing Luffy's mouth to drop open in shock.

"Whaaaaaa?!" Luffy said just as the other ships started to fire at them. The prisoners panicked as they looked over at you and Jimbei for a plan.

'Don't look at me. I was just planning to slice the door open.' You thought, knowing the idea would sound stupid.

"We'll just charge through." The fishman ordered.

"We gotta defend the ship! Come on guys!" Luffy yelled, you quickly releasing your buster sword once again.

"Why limit ourselves to defending? We have cannons as well." Crocodile commented, and Buggy immediately took the credit from the other prisoners. Causing you to smirk with amusement.

"Good idea Croc." You said once Crocodile felt your stare, only for him to glance away, a small smirk on his lips. You quickly deflected cannon balls back towards the ships, causing them to fall apart as the marines seemed to scramble in alarm as their ship took damage from their own artillery. Then, the Gates of Justice opened. Your eyes narrowed as they slowly opened, you feeling with your Haki that someone is missing here...

Your eyes widened.

"Where's Bon?!" You heard Jimbei speaking to Luffy once the doors started opening and caught the end of the conversation. Bon sacrificed himself to open the doors. Luffy yelled that they needed to go back as you cut in.

"Luffy...we can't." Luffy turned his angry gaze towards you.

"Why?!"

Jimbei replying that they've been leaving allies left and right since the beginning. Going back would only cause them to lose more people. You clenched your jaw, wanting to go back like Luffy but knew they would lose precious time.

You've learned that sacrifices are sometimes necessary.

Jimbei gave the baby Transponder Snail to communicate. Making Luffy yell at Bon that why is he always the one that saves him. And that if he's hearing this to answer him calling his name as well as the others. You calling out to him as well, saying that he's too selfless for his own good.

"THANK YOU!" Luffy yelled, you joining in as well. You then glanced to the front of the ship, and quietly walked over.

You need time to think, you walked past Jimbei and Crocodile and sat down with one leg fully out while the other was bent with your left arm leaning over it as you leaned back against the railing. You moved Karasu to your lap and slanted Kuroi ten'nosabaki so it won't hurt you, and closed your eyes behind your cap. Unaware of Crocodile's brief glance to your form, before glancing away.

.

.

.

QUICK UPDATE CAUSE I CAN!! XD STAY TUNED FOR AN EVENT HAPPENING DOWN BELOW!

**Karasu(Raven): your noticeably smaller and total black sword that is on your hip. You can imagine whatever sword you want, but perhaps the Chokuto sword will fit. Like Sasuke's sword from Naruto Shippuden.