It's Coming...

A sudden shot of alarm went through you as you quickly stood up with a hand to your buster sword as you gazed around the horizon in caution. Mihawk appeared behind you.

"What's wrong?" A hand on his own sword as he glanced around to see why (Y/N) was on guard. Knowing that you only used Black Heaven's Judgement when it's a serious matter. Doflamingo looked around.

"I don't see anything." The tall Warlord said.

But you sensed something.

Something big. Something that immediately caused dread to crawl up your spine.

Your wide eyes looked around, trying to see something. Anything.

But you only saw the empty wide open sea.

You didn't like this.

Your heart is still pounding from whatever you felt. A nervous sweat came slowly down your face as the hold on your hilt tightened slightly. This feeling, this sense of fear and dread was a feeling you didn't like at all.

Mostly because you had no idea on why you were reacting this way.

Something must've happened.

You don't know what, but something did. And you don't like it.

"What's wrong (Y/N)?" Korra asked in worry, the crew crowding you as they repeated the question. Mihawk and Doflamingo looking at you with hidden eyes. You slowly released the hold of your sword, your hand sweaty as you looked at it and tightened your fist. You walked towards the deck with stiff shoulders, everyone looking at you in worry as they asked what happened. You replying with nervous eyes and stiffness:

"Something happened. Big."

The crew looked at each other and Hak gazed to where you were looking.

"There's a massive storm ahead. Maybe that's what—", you cut him off.

"No. It's not that. Something bigger. Something...bad." Your fists clenched as your mind was whirling with paranoid thoughts.

Did something happen to someone you know?

Are they okay?

For the love of God and everything, please let them be okay. Please let this be something that you got worried over nothing. Just a trick of the senses.

Just please. No one be hurt. Anything but that.

Please.

"How far are we?" You distracted yourself, Hak saying that it will take an hour or two because they must change courses as a result of the massive storm. You absentmindedly nodded, your eyes turning towards the sky above you, your old and treasured Marine cap on your head as it hid those worried eyes. You snapped your eyes away as you motioned towards the two Warlords that you had to discuss something with them. They followed you into the captains quarters. Once the door closed, you went to business.

"I'm not going in unless they've promised me to let me leave peacefully if my answer is no." You began, leaning on the table on where the world map was as you looked at the two attentive Warlords. "That no harm will come to anyone on this ship and that the marines will not attack us. I won't attack, unless they attack first."

"That may be too much for those marines to handle." Doflamingo commented. Your eyes were slightly shadowed by your cap.

"They better." You replied sharply.