Keep Moving!

Sengoku cursed to himself in his failure to stop them, Doflamingo interjecting with his odd laugh. "Let them go. It'll make things more interesting~!" He commented, internally wanting (Y/N) to get away with her little friends. The woman needs a break. And he kinda wants to chase her later for his own amusement.

One of Whitebeard's men, the one who stabbed him—Squardo wanted all of them to go ahead and he will stay behind as he stood on the moving land/sea ship. Only for Whitebeard to stop the fast ship with one hand. A feat that didn't escape your wide eyes. Only for him to say his final order. Your eyebrows rose in surprise as you just finished an attack on marines, Ace quickly turning his head with wide eyes as he called "Pops!" Luffy appeared stunned as Whitebeard told them to leave him for they have accomplished their mission.

"Everyone, survive at any cost and go back to the New World safely!" He ordered with his strong voice, the crew calling his name in protest and tears. You whispered his name in disbelief. "Whitebeard...truly the strongest man in the world." You observed quietly as Ace and Luffy protested even when Whitebeard used his power for all of them to take the chance and leave.

The marines shook in their boots, it seemed. For they were seeing on how Whitebeard was planning to destroy the island. Something you can care less about.

'This island is meaningless to me now. It can sink in the sea for all I care.' You thought darkly, only for you to shake your head away from your thoughts.

You rescued Ace.

That's all you care about. That's all you cared about since the beginning of your suicidal plan.

The crew finally got the message as they ran to the ships, only for Ace to stand still as Luffy called him while your crew called out to you.

"Captain (Y/N)! Come on!"

You turned around to look at them, and rose a finger to tell them to wait. "Stay by the ships. And be on guard." They nodded and went their way as you turned back around to see Ace bowing to the ground towards Whitebeard. You trying to regain your breath as you strained to listen to their conversation.

"Answer this one question...was I a good father?" Whitebeard asked as he looked down at Ace who shook and spoke with little hesitation. "Of course!" Ace said with strong emotion. You released a small smile.

'Ace...'

Whitebeard gave a powerful proud laugh at his answer.

The three of them then continued to run, as marines shot pirates left and right to minimize escapees. You panted with your buster sword back on your back, your legs shaking with the little strength they have as they ran for their lives.

'Almost...there! Just gotta hold on! Move body! Move!' You pushed yourself as your blood and sweat mixed down onto your face, the MARINE cap still undamaged on your head as they ran. Jimbei blocked the three of them, saying that they are mostly after them so he'll do his best to protect them.

You began to protest.

"Hey! I'm fine...! You don't...need to protect me. I can...block their bullets myself!" Jimbei glanced down at you.

"No offense (Y/N)-San, but your energy is nearly depleted. The injuries from Impel Down are catching up to the ones you've received in this war." The blue fish man said.

"(Y/N)! Listen to Jimbei! You need a break!" Ace agreed as he looked over at you, Luffy giving a strong affirming nod in agreement. You felt a warmth that was in your chest as you looked at them, your eyes turning soft.