He's my friend...!

"Oi..." You coughed, your body being pushed to the limit as you yelled as they came back down to collect Ace. Dammit, where's LUFFY?!

"I hereby take you into custody... For transportation to your execution ground... Marineford!!" Magellan stated. You began to try to shake off your shackles as they jangled together, wanting to try to stop this...

You gritted your teeth in frustration.

"No..." You tried to yell, but only came as a rasp.

"Silver Blood, you're wasting your energy. Be silent." Crocodile ordered in impatience. You narrowed your eyes as they opened Ace's cage and started to put new shackles on him.

"I...can't...be silent..." You panted in exhaustion. "He's my...friend...!" It's no use, you thought in despair. Once you heard that Hancock said that Luffy came with her to infiltrate Impel Down, all your worries and doubts seemed to wash away. Seeing as you didn't have to give Ace hope anymore, your energy finally drained. You barely even talked once Hancock left, you trying to get back your energy as they waited for Luffy.

They began walking as Ace only gave a glance to you as he walked by your cage.

"Ace...! ...dammit...all...Ace...!" You attempted once again to no avail, you only making your lungs and throat scream and throb in protest as you panted. Sweat came down your forehead, mixing in with other blood from your injuries with the Minotaurus that came.

Ace... Your friend. One of the few that found out you're a lightweight and turns to a cuddle drunk when they were in the bar. How you would drool on him as you hugged him, which caused him problems as he tried to find a bed for you. How he told you that he had to make up a story to the bartender on why you were suddenly kissing his covered chest. How he'd laughed at your flustered and embarrassed state when you finally came to and told the story.

The way that he seemed to wake up and see that you're still not asleep, from nightmares. He'd never ask. Never did. But he always asked if you would want to take a walk with him.

How he said that you can visit Whitebeard one time, and talked to the man as Silver Blood   (Y/N) and not as a daughter of a past enemy. Something you were grateful for. You would party with the other members, but always stayed close to Ace. Your caring friend.

His grin...his D grin that fills up his face almost as big as his brother's...

"You worry too much (Y/N)! Let's just go to the bar again! I promise you won't be near alcohol anymore."

How easy going...

"Oi...these people made you mad huh (Y/N)? Well, you don't get mad for no reason so let me help you!"

How selfless... Your lips trembled.

The elevators closed with a loud click as (Y/N) once again passed out from her injuries.

Not noticing Crocodile's slight frown as he spotted her watery eyes before she went unconscious.

.

.

.

You care for Ace greatly...don't you Reader-San...?

SAY THANKS TO ama_rin  FOR THE FAST AND DOUBLE UPDATE!!! XD

YOU SEE THAT BEAUTIFUL COVER?!?! THEY MADE IT VOLUNTARILY!! XD SO GO CHECK THEIR AMAZING AND AWESOME SELVES OUT!!! X3

THEY'RE AMAZING!!

AND LIKE I SAID BEFORE FANART IS ACCEPTED FOR THIS STORY~~~~!!! ^~^

LOVE YOU ALL!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Main Pairings
Shanks: 20
Mihawk:25
Crocodile:7
Doflamingo: 14
Smoker: 17
Lucci: 14

Side Pairings
Kaku: 2
Paulie: 2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO HAS VOTED AND COMMENTED!! I APPRECIATE EVERY SINGLE THING FOR THE READERS WHO HAVE DONE SO!! XD

I HOPE EVERYONE HAS A NICE DAY/NIGHT!! XD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FANART CORNER

By: @Angrykorean93 on Discord