Halloween Event: Part 1

Author: *looks at the audience with a smile and wave* Ah! Hey guys! Glad you can join us today. *fixes papers on her lap* As all of you may already know, today is Halloween!

...

Author: ...*sweatdrops* You probably can't tell that I'm wearing a costume or not, which I'm not. (_) Today is actually going to be the first Halloween where I'm not wearing a costume and going out for candy. (Blame college life) I'm only wearing my Batman shirt that has a cape attached to it, with a black mask on my face. BUT MOVING ON!

Author: *clears her throat* I am in the conference room where the men usually meet, except, none of them are here right now. I will be calling them in one by one to come in, and of course to show their AMAZING costumes to you all. Hopefully everyone will enjoy this. *mutters to herself with depressed lines* I have an idea on who won't like this. *looks back up with a sheepish smile* But, this is how it's going to work. Well *sweatdrops* SUPPOSED to work.

1.) These interviews will be private. Only the questioner and question-ee will be present for this. No other men from the harem allowed. I will be in the background if anything...out of the ordinary happens.

2.) Everybody will get their turn, one at a time. Main Pairings will either be interviewed by me or a Side Pairing depending if a reader asked for it or I chose it. Side Pairings will always be interviewed by me.

3.) No men from the harem that is not the questioner or question-ee is allowed in. If they manage to somehow sneak in however... ^_^' please bare with me and with this whole thing. I'm with freakin crazy, chaotic, and weapon ready people here. Something is bound to happen that will be out of my control.

Author: Now... *excited grin with a twinkling eye* LETS BEGIN! *turns microphone on* MR. CROCODILE! ENTER PLEASE!

Crocodile: *walks in with a slight scowl and sits down lazily on one of the conference chairs* blows out smoke from his...hookah* Hmmmm...*hums and looks at hookah* this kind isn't so bad...*smirks in appreciation*

Author: *eyes sparkle* Oooooo~~~! You look very nice Crocodile! Nice costume! It suits you very well

Crocodile: *nods absentmindedly* Yes, yes. Let's move on Author. Get the other fools in here so we can start this 'game' of yours.

Author: *collects herself* Oh...yeah right. Let's see... *grins* MIHAWK!

Mihawk: *walks in gracefully and sits down*

Author: ...woah...

Mihawk: *looks at author* Hm? Is something wrong? Not enough blood perhaps...? *opens mouth to show off*