Found

They split up to find the reason on why the creatures were saddened, with the crew wanting to prove their strength to defeat the monsters that could use Haki efficiently. When they were faced with the boss, even (Y/N) had a hard time taking him on. And it was revealed that the boss was able to talk, him speaking to (Y/N) that he noticed you and your friends did not kill any of his family. You replied that you just wanted to know what made them sad, and if there were hints of a man that was here before. The creature widened his eyes, and he spoke about a kind man that passed through here.

"He did not hurt us in anyway, even when he had a bigger crew. Their alpha... was interesting. An odd mustached human." The creature began, his eyes seeming faraway as his deep scratchy voice spoke. "They all saved us from a deadly disease that was killing my kin, but that man always visited us even without his group."

(Y/N) had wide eyes and a smile as you realized your father didn't come and kill these creatures just to get their fur and teeth like you thought.

"He was kind, the human. And played with some of the cubs he managed to heal, unafraid. As if it was a regular thing for him to play with creatures such as ourselves."

The creature seemed to smile sadly, as he continued that in his last visit, he announced that he was unable to come anymore. The creatures roared in denial when he said that, as their eyes glistened with wet tears as he left with a sad smile and a wave. Him patting the boss creatures head, Lok, in goodbye and in thanks. Lok giving a strong roar as he left, the rest of them soon following after.

At the end of his story, you opened your mouth to finally ask the question that you've been patiently waiting to ask.

"Was his name Silver?" The creature widened his eyes.

"How did you know that?" Lok asked, his voice a mix of being rough and a hiss.

"I've been trying to look for him, I'm his daughter." You replied, gazing up to the large creature that was ten times your size.

"That explains it..." Lok muttered quietly, your ears unable to catch it as he continued, "Silver left something for you, up ahead in the abandoned caves." You blinked in surprise and then glanced back at your crew who were carefully petting the creatures. You told the crew to stay here, them replying with nods even if their eyes said they wanted to go with you. You ventured through the dark forest, the moon  being the only light for you to see where you're going. You were met with dark and mysterious cave, giving off a vibe you couldn't place.

You put a hand on Karasu in caution. And went in.

Your eyes widened. Within the cave, on the walls, was a map. But it was an intricate and unique map, seeming to be drawn mountains or hills on it. It seemed old, older then what Lok seemed to say. They said his last visit was a few months ago, but this looks like it has been drawn years ago. Your eyes scanned the wall, trying to find something, but found nothing. You sighed and scratched your head in thought. You sat down with crossed legs and slowly took out your buster sword, looking at it with mixed emotions.

How were you going to find him?

Him only leaving a map without even letting on where it could be or the name, it would take forever. Not only that, but there are many islands with mountains and hills.

You tightened the hold on Black Heaven's Judgement, causing it to move slightly.

Your old man was making this harder then you thought. Something caught your eye, you moving them towards where the map was once again.

You widened your eyes and gaped in shock.

Words were written by the map.

'Yōyū Island. Find me if your heart wishes that.'

You reunited with your crew and the creatures and said by morning they would be leaving.

The crew nodded. Except for Taka.

"What was in the cave?" Hak shushed her with a hand to the doctor's shoulder.

"The captain will tell us when she's ready." The blunt doctor's gray eyes turned to understanding as she relented.

You smiled inwardly at his thoughtfulness, but said to them that she must tell them. They've always been concerned, so you told them, noticing how the crew had giddy smiles on their faces when you said what you learned.

"What are we waiting for? Let's go!" Jet said with his blue eyes shining, happy that all their hard work paid off. The crew followed his excitement as they asked when they were leaving to the dangerous island.

You rose a hand.

"We don't have to go there immediately." You smirked, adrenaline rushing through you as you said the next sentence. "Other adventures await." The crew cheered in unison as you laughed at their antics.

The crew partied and played with the creatures, laughing and drunk on the uniquely made alcohol here on the island. They made (Y/N) laugh as they tried to sing the correct words of Bink's Sake, you almost coming to tears in laughter as you punched Jet's shoulder beside you. Making him get knocked over from your strength as you continue laughing while he yelled a pained "Captain!" The crew laughed at the pathetic spectacle of the first mate, who quickly blushed and stood up. Hak gave him a pat to the shoulder with a smirk.

They all partied until midnight, them falling asleep on the ground with the creatures beside them to provide warmth.

It wasn't a party like one with Shanks and his crew, but it was a fun one all the same.

(Y/N) had a soft smile as you went to sleep with no nightmares the whole night, your mind having one last thought before you went into slumber.

Shanks.

.

.

.

Almost done with this very short arc, and then I'm moving on.

Votes~ ^_^

Shanks: 7
Mihawk:12
Crocodile:2
Doflamingo: 2
Lucci: 2

After Lucci's visit, I had to separate everyone for awhile. Things got a little...tense. ^_^'

THANK YOU EVERYONE WHO HAS VOTED AND COMMENTED SO FAR!! XD

ITS APPRECIATED!! XD

And please tell me what you guys like or think about the story so far? As well as saying a scene or chapter that caused a pull to the heartstrings/hit you in the feels?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FANART CORNER

(Fishman!SB)

By: @'v' on Discord