Sam - Supernatural

I walked into the kitchen of the bunker. I hadn't said a word to Sam in two weeks, since we had gotten back from our last hunt.

Sam walked into the kitchen after me. "What do you want me to say? I've apologized, and I don't even know what for" He said.

"I don't want you to say anything." I said plainly before grabbing out a glass from the cabinet.

"Did I do something?" Sam asked.

"No. It's entirely my problem Sam. It's not something you need to worry about." I said before grabbing the bottle of whisky from the counter.

"What do you want?" Sam asked.

"To forget" I said before opening the bottle and pouring some into the glass, then closing it before setting it down on the counter.

"What?" Sam asked, not sure of what I meant.

"I want, to forget." I said before taking a sip of the drink.

"Forget what?" Sam asked.

"I want to forget everything. The good, the bad, everything. I don't want to remember, I don't want to feel anything. I'm done." I said before downing the drink and putting it down on the counter.

"Why?" Sam asked.

"It doesn't matter why I want to forget, Sam" I said before picking the bottle back up.

Sam took the bottle away from me. "Yeah, that's not happening. I know for a fact you aren't gonna drink responsibily right now. You'll probably drink way to much" He said.

"Who the hell do you think you are?" I said.

"Your boyfriend for starters" Sam said.

I rolled my eyes. "That doesn't exactly make you the boss of me." I said.

"Maybe not. But I just want to make sure you are okay and that you actually take care of yourself." Sam said before putting the bottle down on the counter.

I sighed before putting the glass in the sink. "Maybe you're right. I probably shouldn't have another drink." I said walking out of the kitchen.

I walked to my room, opened the door and walked in. I sat down in my bed. Sam walked in after me and sat down next to me. He turned on the TV and put his arm around me. He kissed the top of my head and we watched a movie.