Cisco - The Flash

I was sitting in bed. It was four in the morning, I hadn't been able to sleep since, well, it's kind of a long story.

Flashback, yesterday

"The metahuman did what!?" I yelled, clearly angry, but also with fear lacing my voice.

"They took Cisco." Barry said.

"Great. Now that he doesn't have his powers they must think he's an easier target.  I'll go find him." I said.

"You could get hurt." Barry said.

"He's my best friend, and my husband I'm not letting anything happen to him, Barry" I said.

"I know you care about him, we all do. But if you're reckless, something could happen to you too." Barry said.

"You don't get it. Right now, I don't care what happens to me. I only want him back." I said

End of flashback

It didn't go as planned. He wasn't where I thought he would be, but there were several other metas just waiting for me to come, clearly knowing I would've come looking for Cisco.

Joe had as much of the ccpd on it as he could possibly spare. Star labs had the satellites on the look for any metahuman activity. But in the mean time, we were all just sitting ducks.

I sighed with frustration. I was tired, but unable to sleep because I didn't know what was happening to Cisco. Barry had told me after what happened that I need to stay back and let them handle this.

"Not a chance in hell" I said quietly to myself before getting up out of bed.

I walked over to my dresser and grabbed out some clothes, then got changed into them.

"Sorry, but, I'm not letting anything happen to him

"Sorry, but, I'm not letting anything happen to him." I said quietly before grabbing the extrapolator that I kept on the side table next to the bed.

I opened up a breach. I thought there was only one other possible place that this meta could have taken Cisco. I took a deep breath before walking through the breach, it then closing behind me.

"Well, took you long enough" a guy said.

"You took my husband. You have two choices. One, you give him back right now, and no one has to get hurt. Two, you resist and try to keep him, and I kick your ass into next week" I said.

"You think you're intimidating? Hilarious" He said.

"Hard way it is then." I said. I cracked my knuckles and ran at him, immediately kicking him to the ground.

"Cute" he said.

"You think that's cute? Where's my husband?" I asked.

"Dead" He said.

"No. That's a lie" I said before knocking the guy out.

I ran out of the room and started running around, checking every room.

"Last room. Please be in there." I said before opening the door.

I saw Cisco sitting in a chair, he looked a bit beaten up, but nothing to serious.

"Thank god" I said before running over to him.

"Don't hurt me." Cisco said.

"Hey, hey, it's me. I'm not gonna hurt you." I said softly.

"Y/n?" Cisco asked.

"Yeah, it's me. I'm here" I said before untying the ropes on the chair.

Cisco stood up. "How did you find me?" He asked.

"I don't know. I just, thought you'd be here, and you were. Just, luck, I guess" I said.

Cisco nodded, then pulled me into a hug. I smiled softly and returned the hug.

"It's okay, you're safe now" I said softly.

"Thank you" Cisco said quietly.

"I will always be there for you, if someone takes you, I will always find you." I said.

Cisco let go. "Let's, go home now" he said.

I let go as well, then pulled the extrapolator out of my pocket. "Yeah, might wanna leave before that jackass wakes up" I said before opening a breach.

Cisco and I walked through the breach, taking us back to our apartment. The breach closed behind us. I walked over to my dresser and grabbed out my pajamas and changed into them.

Cisco grabbed his pajamas and got changed as well, then set down in bed. I sat down in bed next to him, and put my arm around him.

"I'm glad I have you back." I said.

"Me too." Cisco said.

I grabbed my phone off the side table. I sent a text to everyone telling them that I was able to rescue Cisco, and that he was now safe at home. I also told them the location where the metahuman was hiding so they could lock him up. After sending the text I put my phone back down on the side table.

"What was that about?" Cisco asked.

"Just telling everyone I got you home" I said.

"Oh, okay" Cisco said.

"I love you" I said.

"I love you too" Cisco said.

"I don't know what I would have done if I lost you" I said.

"You didn't. And you won't." Cisco said.

I nodded. "I know, because I won't let anything happen to you." I said.