Winchesters - SPN

This is a sibling imagine, you have no love interest

Hell. Yeah, that pretty much described my life. Yeah, I have two brothers who love and care about me. But, man are they pains in my ass. They are protective as all hell. That makes sense, obviously, I mean, nothing is more important to us than family, and hell forbid that you mess with us or our family.

Now, when I was quite young, our mother died, at first, I didn't know how. But once I got older, I found out about it. Now, Sam was the one that they had gotten to first, I'm sure that thing wanted to get to me too, but it got to Sam, then dad made it go away. Ever since we've practically lived on the road, and in motels.

"Damn it" Dean said. We had just got back to the motel after going after something.

"What is it now Dean?" I asked, groaning and plopping myself down on the bed.

"That son of a bitch got away. Again" Dean said in frustration.

"Yeah, that kind of shit happens Dean. Oh well, we can't be perfect every single time we are on a hunt. Like, damn man! I know you want every time to go absolutely right, but that's not how it works dude" I said.

"Dean, y/n is right. It's impossible to do it perfectly every time. We'll get the damn thing next time" Sam said.

Dean sighed, and sat down on one of the beds.
"This thing could hurt a lot of people Sammy" Dean said.

"Trust me, I know that Dean. We're gonna get that thing. But for now, we all need some time to clear our heads, maybe do some research, get some rest" Sam said.

"I'm all for getting some rest. I'm tired as all hell" I said getting up and heading into the bathroom to get changed into my pajamas.

After I changed out of my clothes and into my pajamas I came back out and laid down on one of the beds.

I laid there staring at the ceiling. I had been thinking, in this life, we all had our fair share of hell. Hell, Dean's been to hell and back. Sam's been to hell, I'm the only one that hasn't actually been to hell.

I stared up at the ceiling. I had tried to fall asleep, but lately, even falling asleep seemed impossible. Minutes passed, minutes turned into hours. Before I realized it, it was 3 AM.

Dean had fallen asleep, by some miracle. Sam was sitting at the table doing research.

"You alright? You said you were tired and didn't fall asleep." Sam pointed out.

"I know, for some reason unknown to me, I can not seem to be able to fall asleep for the life of me." I said.

Sam continued to do research on his laptop, he yawned. I could tell that he was tired. Thats what Sam did though, he would always stay up late, cramming in as much research as possible before we went back out into the field to hunt.

"I can't sleep anyway, so how about I do some research and you try to get some sleep Sam." I said.

Sam nodded, "alright, thanks y/n" Sam said picking up his laptop and closing it before getting up from the table and putting the laptop away.

I got up from bed and pulled my laptop out of my bag. I walked over to the table and sat the laptop down and opened it up. I began doing some research.

Morning

Sam and Dean were asleep. I had managed to get some sleep, I had fallen asleep on the couch. I had finished doing as much research as I thought was necessary, or as much as I could do without being absolutely exhausted.

I sat up on the couch. I brushed my hands over my head and let out a yawn. I sat there for a few minutes before getting up off of the couch.

Sam and Dean woke up. I headed to the bathroom to get changed. After a while we had all finished getting changed we headed out to get breakfast from a nearby diner that was a few miles away from the motel.

We walked out to the Impala. Dean got in the driver's seat and Sam got in the passengers seat. I opened up the door and sat down in the back. Dean started up the car and drove us to the diner.