Jughead - Riverdale

A/n: Trigger warning, verbal and emotional abuse

I stood there in silence. My mother was angry, and I didn't know how to get her to calm down.

"Are you just gonna fucking stand there!?" My mother shouted.

"I, don't know what you expect." I said.

"Fucking react! I don't know! Don't just stand there like a stupid scared little bitch!" My mother yelled.

"React? That's what you want? You want a reaction? So you're a narcissist?" I said.

"Don't you dare accuse me of being something I'm not! You act like you're so much better than me, but you aren't! You aren't worth anyhting!" My mother yelled.

"You aren't? No. How could you possibily have any flaws? You think you're perfect, but you aren't." I said.

"Neither are you! Fuck, I wish you were never born!" My mother yelled.

"Yeah? Well that makes two of us." I said before walking off to my room.

My mother walked after me. "We aren't done here!" She yelled.

"Yeah, we are." I said as I walked.

"We are done when I say we are! I am the parent!" My mother yelled.

"Not by choice. I'm a mistake. You've made that pretty clear since dad died." I said. I opened my bedroom door, walked in, then shut it.

"Get back out here!" My mother yelled.

"Not a chance." I said. I walked over to my bedside table and grabbed my wallet. I put it in my pocket then walked over to my window.

"Fine! I'll come in!" My mother yelled before opening the door.

I opened up the window. "Nope. Bye." I said before climbing out then window then running off.

I ran off to Jughead's house. I didn't really know where else to go, so that's where I went.

I ran, and ran, and ran. A million thoughts flooded my mind, how my mother hated me, didn't think that I was worth it, how she thought I was a mistake, and wasn't good enough.

Time skip

I ran up to the door. I took a deep breath before knocking on the door.

I stood there for a couple of minutes went by and the door was opened. Jughead stood there.

"I wasn't really expecting you." Jughead said.

"Yeah, yeah. I know." I said, still kinda out of breath.

"Are you okay?" Jughead asked.

"No, I, uh, I'm not." I said.

"You sound out of breath." Jughead told me.

"Mhm. Can I, come in?" I asked.

Jughead nodded his head and stood to the side.

I walked in, and Jughead closed the door behind me. We walked to the living room and sat down.

"So, why are you out of breath?" Jughead asked.

"I, ran here. From home." I said.

"You live five miles away from here." Jughead said.

"Yeah, I know." I said.

"And you ran all the way here?" Jughead asked.

"Yeah." I said.

"Not that I'm not happy to see you, but why?" Jughead asked.

"I didn't really know where else to go." I said.

"Why what happened?" Jughead asked, sounding a bit concerned.

"My mom, she's lost it. She's, abusive now. Ever since my dad died." I said.

"She what?" Jughead asked, anger lacing his voice.

"Yeah. So, I ran away. Didn't have much of a choice. I don't know what to do now." I said.

"Well, you can stay here, as long as you need." Jughead said.

"Thanks, Jug." I said.

"Yeah, of course. Not a problem." Jughead said.