Winchesters - spn

This is a sibling imagine. You aren't in a relationship, you are Sam and Dean's sister

"You alright?" Dean asked me.

"Yeah Dean. I'm fine. Just, I don't know anymore. It's been  a bit more than a week since, um." I said, still struggling to get the words out.

"Since you stopped being dead?" Dean asked.

"Yeah. That." I said.

It was so weird, I remember dying, I was killed by a werewolf, and then, that's the last thing I remember. Sam and Dean both remembered hell, but, I don't remember anything. That'd be for the best, but, I have no clue.

"You've been acting a bit strange for the past week. You doing okay?" Sam asked.

"Sam, I got back from the dead nine days ago, um, I think I'm going to take a while until I'm, sorta normal again." I said.

"Right. That makes sense" Sam said.

"Yeah. I just, have no idea why I don't remember any of it, Dean remembered, you did. So, why don't I?" I asked.

"I have no idea. But it's a good thing that you don't remember." Sam said.

"I know that. It's just, strange." I said.

"A lot about our life is strange." Sam said.

"I know. Our life is fucking crazy." I said.

"Yeah, but it is our life." Dean said.

"I know, and honestly, I wouldn't change our lives. Okay, maybe our parents being dead I would change, but, other than that, not really." I said.

"Yeah, as crazy and chaotic our lives are, and as full of shit, the one thing we are able to count on is family." Dean said.

"You're damn right." I said.