Merlin - Merlin

(Your outfit)

I was sitting in my chambers

I was sitting in my chambers. I hadn't come out in a while.

I heard a knock on the door.
"You may enter" I said before pushing the stray hairs out of my face.

The door was opened and my handmaiden walked in.

"Are you alright m'lady?" Katherine asked me.

"I'm quite alright Kathy. I'm going to go out for a walk" I said getting up from my bed.

"Do you need me to come with you m'lady?" Kathy asked.

"No, that's alright." I said opening the door and walking out of my chambers.

I walked down the hallway. I continued to walk down the hallway then I reached the door. I opened it and walked outside.

I walked out of the castle, and past the castle grounds. I walked into the forest.

As I walked through the forest I gazed at the trees, brushing my fingers over their rough bark.

I took a deep breath and continued walking. I felt a hand touch my shoulder. I jumped a bit and turned around.

"Sorry m'lady, I didn't mean to scare you" Merlin said.

"For the love of God, Merlin, be more careful" I said, trying to hold a straight face.

"You're not mad at me are you?" Merlin asked.

"Oh, of course not Merlin" I said with a small smile.

"How are you holding up?" Merlin asked.

"With what?" I asked. I was clearly aware of what he was talking about, but I wasn't sure that I wished to discuss the subject any further.

"With the king, your father passing" Merlin said grabbing onto my hand.

I looked down. "I don't know. I mean, of course I'm not pleased that he is gone, but I'm not overly distraught either, he was a terrible man after all. But, he was still my father" I said.

"It makes sense to be a bit upset, of course. But, he has only been gone a week" Merlin said.

"I know that." I said.

A gust of wind blew my hair into my face.

Merlin chuckled lightly, and brushed the hair out of my face with his hand.

I looked into his eyes. They were a beautiful blue, and they drew me in like a moth to a flame. I apparently didn't realize that I was staring.

"Are you alright?" Merlin asked me.

"What? Oh, yes I'm quite alright" I said, my cheeks turning slightly pink. I looked down.

Merlin lifted my chin. "Are you sure?" He asked me.

I put my arms around his neck. "Yeah, I'm sure" I said.

"What are you doing?" Merlin asked.

"Something I've been wanting to do, for longer than you can imagine" I said pulling him in for a kiss.

I kissed him for a few seconds before pulling away.

Merlin's cheeks were a bit pink.

"Sorry. Should, I not have done that?" I asked.

"No, it's alright." Merlin said.

I pushed him up against one of the trees.
"Merlin, I love you" I said before putting my lips on his.

I wrapped my arms around his neck as I kissed him. We kissed for a few minutes before I pulled away for air.

"I love you too Y/n Pendragon" Merlin said with a smile.

"Good." I said with a smiled. "Now, let's head back"

"Good idea" Merlin said grabbing onto my hand and we walked back to the castle.