Castiel - Supernatural

⚠️Trigger Warning: kidnapping, emotional abuse, torture⚠️

A demon had kidnapped me. I was sitting at an abandoned warehouse somewhere in Arizona. I had no idea where I was, all I knew was a warehouse, in Arizona. Didn't know where in Arizona.

What I did know, was I was taken. I was scared, and I had no idea what to do. I also had no idea why the demon had taken me.

"What the hell do you want from me?" I asked. I tried to sound confident, but my voice was shaking. As much as I tried to sound fearless, it was sort of evident that I was very afraid.

"You're a hunter. What I want, is for you to suffer." The demon said. It took a blade and dragged it down my forearm.

I clenched my jaw. The cut was painful, but I refused to give that, monster the satisfaction of knowing that it had caused me pain. "Screw you." I said.

"That's not very polite." The demon said before slapping me across the face.

"Go to back to hell where you belong!" I yelled.

"I'd rather send you there." The demon said before dragging the blade down my other forearm.

"Exorcizamus te omnis immundus-" I said.

"You're trying to exorcise me? That's not allowed." The demon said. "Try that again, and I'll rip out your tongue."

"Spiritus omnis satanica potestas-" I said.

"You dumb little bitch." The demon said before punching me in the face.

I spat in his face. "Omnis incursio infernalis adversarii-" I said.

"Be quiet!" The demon yelled before slashing my face.

"Omnis legio, omnis congregetio-" I said.

"I told you to stop!" The demon yelled.

"Et secta diabolica, ergo draco maledicte-" I said.

The demon slashed my face again. "You idiotic, petty human. Do you ever learn?" He said.

"Cas! Cas, help me!" I yelled.

Castiel appeared. He spotted me, and the demon. He killed the demon then untied me from the chair. "You're hurt. Why didn't you call sooner?" He asked.

"I wanted to handle it on my own." I said.

Castiel placed his fingers on my forehead and healed me. "You should have realized that it was to much. You need to be more careful." He said.

I stood up and nodded my head. "You're right. I'm sorry." I said.

"You don't need to be sorry. It's not your fault." Castiel said.

"I should've just called for help the moment I was taken. I shouldn't have acted like I could handle this on my own. I should have known better." I said.

"What matters now is that it's over. Let's get you back to the bunker. I'm sure Sam and Dean are worried about you." Castiel said as he held out his hand.

I took Castiel's hand, and he teleported us to the bunker. He let go of my hand.

"Y/n? You've been gone three days. We were worried about you. What happened?" Dean asked.

"I, I was, it, I." I said. I sighed with frustration.

"A demon kidnapped and tortured her." Castiel said.

"And you just now rescued her? What the hell?" Dean said.

"They had some cloaking thing up. I think my attempt to exorcise the damn thing weakend it enough so that thing could drop, and Cas could save me. It's not his fault, Dean." I said.

"Are you alright?" Sam asked.

"No. The physical damage is gone. The emotional damage, that's still there." I said.

"Well, if you need anything, we're all here." Sam said.

"Do you need me to stay here with you tonight? I know you have a hard time sleeping when you're shaken up like this." Castiel said.

I nodded my head. "Yes, please." I said.

"Alright." Castiel said.

"Thank you." I said.

"Of course." Castiel said.