Kai - TVD

Trigger warning, kidnapping

Kai had been angry at my friends, so he took me. What he didn't know, was that I was a witch. And, a pretty powerful one at that.

"A warehouse?" I questioned as I woke up. "Bloody hell, could you be anymore cliche?"

Kai squated down and looked at me. "I see you're awake." He said, moving a stray hair out of my face.

I glared at him. "Touch me again, and you'll regret it." I said angrily.

Kai had a fake scared expression for a moment. "What are you gonna do? Cry until I let you go?" He said.

"I'll fry your brain. Oh, did I fail to mention I'm a witch?" I said.

Kai rose his eyebrow. "I think that if you were capable of doing something like that, you would have done it by now." He said.

I shook my head. "No, I'm just giving you the chance to make the smart choice. Unless you want me to fry your brain. Which, I will gladly do so, my dear." I said.

"My dear? I didn't know you thought of me that way." Kai said in a sort of surprised tone of voice.

I shook my head. "Oh. No, no, no. You're mistaken. No, I don't like you. In your fucking dreams, Malachai Parker." I said.

"Oh no. First and last name. Am I in trouble?" Kai said in a slightly playful tone.

I stared over at a wooden crate in the distance. "You have five seconds to back the fuck away and let me leave before I light this place on fire." I said.

Kai laughed a bit at this. He almost seemed as if he was amused by my threats. "That's an empty threat. If you burn this place, you go down with it. And you don't seem like the type." He said.

I shook my head and sighed. He was right, but I didn't want to admit that to him. "To be self sacrificing, sure. The world could use less crazy people like you." I said.

"You're calling me crazy? You're the one that threatened to fry my brain." Kai said before standing up.

"You are crazy. You fucking psycho." I said.

"Maybe. But you aren't exactly the picture of sanity. You're crazy too. Just like me." Kai said.

"Like you? I'm nothing like you." I said. The fact of the matter was, I knew that there actually was some truth to what he said. We had a sort of similar past. We had both been outcasts from our family. Both locked up, and left to rot. Both, crazy.

Kai shook his head. "You know that's not true. You're just in denial." He said.

"I am not in an Egyptian river." I said in a slightky sassy tone of voice.

Kai laughed slightly. "That's funny. You're actually really funny. I think I'll keep you for a while." He said.

"Good luck. My friends will come for me, and they will find me. And when they do, you're going to wish you had never come out of that damned prison world in the first place. In there, yes, you were alone. But you were safe. You couldn't die. Out here, you can." I said.

Kai sat down next to me, and scooted as close to me as he could. This resulted in our arms touching each other. Part of me wanted to burn him, but the other part of me didn't, because, for the most part, I understood him.

"You don't really want to leave do you? Come on, be good and tell me the truth." Kai said.

I sighed and shook my head, My head fell onto his shoulder, likely due to the fact that I was pretty damn exhausted. "No." I said in a kind of quiet tone.

"And you wouldn't really kill me." Kai said.

"Nuh uh. I'd end up killing your entire coven along with you. Don't need that much blood on my hands." I said.

"Right. But if that wasn't the case?" Kai asked.

"Still no." I said.

"So you do care about me?" Kai asked, sounding surprised.

"Yes. I do." I said before passing out and falling asleep.