Cedric - Harry Potter part 2

"You have a plan?" Cedric asked.

I nodded my head. "Yeah, if I can talk Harry into it. But, that's only if Dumbledore doesn't believe us about Voldemort being back." I said.

"What is it?" Cedric asked.

"If I can manage to get the invisibility cloak, I can put it on, I'll follow you guys into the maze, I'll stick very close. When that port key drops us at the grave yard, I'll stay hidden, until the death eater comes out. I'll help fight, I'll keep you safe" I said.

"You may not be able to take them on" Cedric said

"I'll be damned if I don't try to. After all, what kind of woman wouldn't try to protect her future husband?" I said.

Cedric smiled softly. "We should go tell Dumbledore what you saw" He said.

Small time skip

Cedric walked into Dumbledore's study, and I walked in after him.

"Professor, I need to tell you something" I said.

"What is it?" Dumbledore asked.

"It's about, something I saw in divination class a week ago" I said.

"What? What did you see?" Dumbledore asked.

"Well, it was the day of the last task of the tournament. The champions went into the maze, but when Harry and Cedric grabbed the cup, they were transported to a grave yard, where there was a death eater waiting. This death eater, he was doing some sort of potion, or spell of some sort which ended up bringing back Voldemort. Cedric got killed, and Harry fought Voldemort." I explained.

"This is just a possible future that you saw." Dumbledore said.

"You don't understand. Every single damn thing I've predicted through divination class has come to pass. This will happen, they will be transported and Voldemort will be strong again. This isn't a joke to be taken lightly sir" I said.

"And what if it is true? What are we expected to do? Cancel the last task?" Dumbledore said.

"That might be a bloody brilliant idea so my freaking fiance doesn't fucking die" I said.

"Fiance?" Dumbledore asked.

"Yeah, we plan on getting married, you know, hoping that he doesn't get killed but a fucking death eater or something" I said 

"We can't cancel the last task." Dumbledore said.

"Fine. Then Harry will lend me his invisibility cloak, and I'll go in as well." I said.

"That's to risky, it's dangerous." Dumbledore said.

"I really don't care how dangerous it is. If I have the chance to keep Cedric safe, I'm doing it, end of story, consequences be damned. He's the love of my life, and if he goes down, I'm going down with him" I said.

"No, if I die, you leave. You get to that port key as fast as you possibly can, and you get out of there" Cedric told me.

"Absolutely not. No. Neither of us are going to die. If anyone dies, it will be that death eater." I said.

"It's to risky" Dumbledore said.

"You know what else is bloody risky? Letting the task go on when you know what is going to happen. You claim Hogwarts to be safe, yet, you've repeatedly hired dangerous and unstable professors, one of which was possessed by Voldemort himself. You find out something dangerous will happen, do you shut anything down? No. You think, oh, let somebody else deal with it. Honestly. What the hell is wrong with you? This place isn't fucking safe. Especially not now" I said.

"We can't cancel the last task, and you aren't going in." Dumbledore said.

My eyes glowed green and green flames lit my fingers. "I would love to see you or anyone else try to stop me professor" I said.

"How are, how are you doing that?" Cedric asked

I put out the flames and my eyes returned to normal. "Something I've been able to do for a while. Never really showed anyone. Never thought I needed to." I said.

"Except as a way to threaten or intimidate the headmaster" Dumbledore said.

"You won't do anything about the matter, so, I have to take things into my own hands" I said.

"That's not a good idea. You know that's not a good idea. What if I survive but you don't? What then?" Cedric asked.

"Then at least I'll die knowing that I saved you. That's all I care about" I said.