Draco - Harry Potter

I walked into the Slytherin common room, immeadiatly heading for the girl's dormitories.

A girl stopped me in my tracks. "You don't belong here." she said.

I raised my eyebrow, slightly confused, but also a bit annoyed, as all I wanted to do was to go lie down in bed and read a book. "What the bloody hell do you mean by that?" I asked.

"You're a mudblood. Mudbloods don't belong in Slytherin. They don't even belong in Hogwarts." The girl said.

"Sod off, you stupid, insecure, self righteous, ignorant little bitch." I said.

The girl had a look of shock on her face. "What did you just call me?" She asked, a hint of anger lacing her voice.

"You heard exacttky what I said. I won't repeat it, quite frankly, you are most certainly not worth the time or energy. You hold no power over me. Move along, your words can't affect me. So don't bother." I said.

The girl rolled her eyes before walking off.

"You handled that well." Draco said.

"Yeah, well five years of being called that, I got sick and tired of it. I had two options. One, I walk off, and pretend it didn't happen, or two, I actually stand up for myself and don't let people treat me like crap." I said.

"If you want her expelled, that could probably be arranged." Draco said.

"No, no. I don't need to be petty. I'm confident enough to handle this bull shite. People wanna call me a mudblood? Fine. Let them. Their words can't hurt me. I'm stronger than that now, and their isn't a damned thing anyone can do about it. I love myself, I know my own worth. I know I am enough, even if other people don't." I said.

Draco smiled. "I'm glad you realize that. Maybe you haven't always realized that, but I'm glad you do now. It's always been the truth." He said.

"You're just saying that because you're my best friend." I said.

"I'm saying it because it's true, and I love you." Draco said.

"Hold on, hold on, hold on. Back track. What?" I said.

"I'm saying because it's true." Draco said.

"No, no. What did you say after that?" I asked.

"I think you heard what I said, Y/n." Draco said.

"I just want to make sure that I heard you correctly." I said.

"You really want me to repeat what I said?" Draco asked.

"For the love of Merlin. Draco Malfoy, if you do not repeat yourself I am going to dye your hair bright ass green while you sleep." I said.

"That's to far. Don't you dare touch my hair." Draco said, covering his hair with his hands.

I shook my head, chuckling lightly. "Then just tell me what you said. Repeat it. Unless you didn't actually mean it in the way that I hope you do." I said.

"I said, I love you." Draco said, putting his arms back down at his sides.

I smiled. "I love you too, Malfoy. Even though you can be a total arse sometimes, I really do love you." I said.

"I am not an arse." Draco said.

"Mmm. Debatable. I didn't say you were an arse all of the time, I just said that you can be a total arse, sometimes." I said.

Draco rolled his eyes. "You can be too." He said.

"Oh, well, I am actually aware of this fact already. Way to point out the obvious, darling. I own up to the fact that I can be an asshole sometimes. I don't deny it. Unlike some people." I said.

"Whatever." Draco said, rolling his eyes.

"Hey, don't you whatever me. Rude ass little shit." I said.

"Don't call me that." Draco said.

"Or what? Your father will hear about it?" I said, a bit annoyed.

"No, I'll tickle you." Draco said.

"Attempt such a dangerous task, and it may end with you having one, or multiple broken bones. Do not test me, love." I said.

"Alright, alright, I won't." Draco said.

"Wise plan." I said.