Dean - Supernatural

I was sick. And boy was I fucking miserable because of it. My throat was sore, I was a bit congested, my muscles hurt like a bitch, and I wasn't having any of it.

All I wanted to do was stay in bed and sleep, well, mostly. Part of me wanted to leave the bunker and go hunting, but Dean wouldn't even entertain the idea of me going out in this condition.

"What're you doing out of bed?" Dean asked me.

"I need to get a glass of water." I said.

"Okay, sure. As long as you weren't planning on trying to sneak out of the bunker to go on a hunt." Dean said.

Shit. "No. Damn it. How'd you figure it out?" I asked.

"I just know you, Y/n. Go back to bed. You need to rest so you can get better." Dean said.

"I feel icky, Deannn." I complained.

"I know, sweetheart. That's why you need rest." Dean said.

"I don't wanna." I said.

"We both know that you want to just go back to bed. I can make you some tea if you think that'll help you feel better." Dean said.

"Okay, okay. I'll go back to bed" I said.

"Tea?" Dean asked.

"Yes please." I said before heading back to my room.

Once I was in my room I sat down in bed. I was pretty much fucking pissed at the universe right now. I felt like complete and utter shit, and it was fucking miserable as all hell.

After a short amount of time, Dean walked in and handed me my tea.

"There you go, sweetheart. Now, don't try to sneak out of the bunker again. I'm not trying to be an ass, I just want you to actually get better. And rest is going to do that." Dean said.

I sipped my tea before nodding my head. "Okay" I said, with a small amount of defeat in my voice. "Being sick sucks."

"I know. But it'll be over eventually. Until then, rest." Dean said before leaving my room, closing the door behind him.

I smiled softly before taking another sip of my tea. As much as I hated being sick, it was nice to know I had someone that really, truly cared about me and wanted to make sure I was taken care of and wanted to make sure I would be okay.

I was glad to have someone that made me feel important and loved, even when I felt absolutely shitty. Especially when I was feeling shitty.