Cisco - The Flash part 2

~But the blood on my hands, scares me to death~

"You really don't have enough faith in yourself." Cisco told me.

I shook my head. "Maybe you just have to much faith in me. Did you ever think about that?" I asked.

"No. I haven't." Cisco said.

"Maybe you should. It's true. You see this person who, doesn't wanna hurt anyone. Someone good." I said.

"That's who you are." Cisco said.

"Not all the way through. That's who I am on the surface. But deep, deep down, there is so much hate, and so much rage. So much want and need for revenge on those who ever caused me pain." I said.

~Maybe I'm waking up, today~

"Just because you have that anger inside of you doesn't mean you are a bad person." Cisco told me.

"Doesn't it?" I asked.

"We've all got both light and dark inside of us. What matters, is the part that we choose to act on. That is who we really are." Cisco said.

I raised my eyebrow. "Did you just quote Sirus Black at me?" I said.

Cisco smiled slightly. "I love that you understood that refrence." He said.

I shook my head slightly.

~I'll be good, I'll be good~

"Okay, so you think I'm a good person, despite this, awful feeling I have inside?" I asked.

Cisco nodded his head. "Yeah, I really do." He said.

"Okay. Maybe you're right." I said.

"Maybe?" Cisco asked.

"Don't push it, love." I said before getting up.

Cisco got up.

~And I'll, love the world, like I should~

I walked back into the cortex, and Cisco followed me back in.

"Your father didn't kidnap your brother. He's working a job with him." Barry said.

"There's no way, that's not possible." I said.

"Lenny wouldn't do that." Lisa said.

"Well, he did, and he is." Barry said.

~I'll be good, I'll be good~

"There has to be some kind of explanation for why he would be doing that. He hates him, we all do." I said.

"He's a criminal. Your whole family is." Barry said.

"They aren't really my family. Family isn't blood." I said.

~I'll be good, I'll be good~

"Whatever. Doesn't matter, I'm done here." I said.

"For real?" Barry said.

"I can't deal with this. I'm going home. Alone." I said before walking out of the cortex once more.

~For all of the light that I shut out~

I walked to the elevator. I pressed the button and waited for the elevator doors to open. Once they opened I pressed the button to get to the bottom floor. The doors closed, and I waited. Once the doors opened I got out and walked to the exit.

~For all of the innocent things that I doubt~

I opened the door to the exit. I then walked out, closing the door behind me. I wished that they understood how I was feeling. I wished that they understood that Leonard wouldn't do this, unless he was being forced to do it somehow. I wished that they believed me, that they didn't doubt me.

~For all of the bruises I've caused in the tears~

I walked to my car. I brushed it off, and decided to try not to care about this whole situation. That's what I did, afterall. Whenever something got to be to much, I would just try to stop caring about the whole thing. In the end, it was just easier that way.

~For all of the things that I've done, all these years~

I unlocked my car door and got in. After everything that I had been through with them, the things I had done to help them, it hurt on a whole new level that they wouldn't listen to me.

~For all of the sparks that I've stomped out~

I drove off. Part of me was telling me to not leave. To stay, to not turn my back on all of this. The other part of me, on the other hand, was telling me to just keep going.

~For all of the perfect things that I doubt~

I stopped driving. I made a u-turn and drove back to STAR Labs. I wasn't going to just leave. I needed to be there when they got to the bottom of what was going on.

~I'll be good, I'll be good~

I kept on driving. I took a deep breath, I was hoping that I was right. I was hoping that there was some logical explanation for why my brother was working with my father. There had to be a reason.

~And I'll love the world, like I should~

I parked my car and got out. I walked to the door. Once I reached the door, I opened it, walked back in, then closed the door behind me.

~Yeah, I'll be good, I'll be good~

I walked to the elevator. Once I got to the elevator I pushed the button and waited for the doors to open. The doors opened. I got in and pushed the button to the level with the cortex. The doors closed and I stood there.

~For all of the times, I never could~

The elevator doors opened, and I got out of the elevator. I walked back to the cortex.

~Oh, oh-oh~

I walked back into the cortex. "Uh, why does everyone look like someone is about to die, and where is Barry?" I asked.

"You guys were right. Your brother isn't doing this by choice. He's being forced. He put a bomb in Lisa." Cisco said.

"He what?" I asked.

"We're trying to figure out how to get it out." Cisco said.

~Oh, Oh~

"Don't just try. Do. Please." I said.

"Alright. We will." Cisco saod.

~Oh,. oh-oh~

"Okay. I'll be elsewhere. In my lab, I can't handle this right now." I said before walking to my lab. Once I reached my lab, I walked in, and sat down at my desk.

Time skip

~For all of the times, I never could~

Everything was taken care of. Everyone was safe, the bomb was out of Lisa. I was at home watching a movie, trying to forget about what happened.