Sam - Supernatural part 1

I had seen a lot of things in my life. But nothing in my life would have been able to prepare me for what I had seen four months ago. Let's start from the beginning.

I had gone to college with Sam. We were pretty close. Him and Jess were my only friends at that point in time. Yes, I had other, friends, but Sam and Jess were my only real friends. That was, up until Jess died, and Sam left.

I had gone through, so much denial after all that had happened. There were a few cases where I had even gone to call or text Jess to tell her something that had happened in my day, only to then remember that she was dead.

Some days Jess being gone wasn't as bad, other days, it hurt just as bad as the day she had died. That was normal, so I heard. Despite that fact, however, it still felt like I would never be able to process it.

Sam had told me to call him if I ever saw, or heard anything that I couldn't explain. Honestly, if a few months ago, wasn't something I couldn't explain in the slightest, I didn't know what was.

A few months ago

I had encountered something terrifying. What was even worse, was it sounded human. But when I went to look at whatever the hell it was that had gotten into my apartment, it was anything but human. So, I had called Sam.

Sam sounded panicked on the phone, almost as if he was picking up on just how panicked I was. I had told him what I saw, what I heard, what I smelled. The things I said seemed to chill him down to the bones.

By the time Sam had gotten to my apartment, and by that, I mean the moment he got there, it seemed to burst in flames. I knew he was here, because I heard his voice.

"Dean, I have to get in there! She could die!" Sam said, rushing for the door.

I frantically tried to find a way out, but the windows were blocked by flames, and it felt like something was keeping pressure on my bedroom door.

Smoke felt like it was filling my lungs, and the air around me felt devastatingly hot. I screamed with what little energy I had.

Moments later I heard a door be kicked in, and Sam was standing there. He picked me up, and then rushed the two of us out of the apartment.

We quickly walked away from the apartment, towards the car.

"You okay if I set you down?" Sam asked. His voice was laced with fear, although I could tell that he was trying to hide it.

I nodded my head, still not feeling like I was fully able to speak, mostly due to how much smoke from the fire I ended up inhaling.

Sam set me down. "Are you okay?" He asked.

"Um, I'll uh, I'll get back to you on that." I said before combing my hands through my hair.

"You almost died. I mean, you could've died. I could've lost you too. I already lost Jess, we already did. I can't lose you too." Sam said.

"You're not gonna lose me, Sam." I said.

"Something tried to kill you." Sam said.

"You told me to call if I ever, encountered something weird. Well, I did. You wanna explain to me what the hell just happened?" I said.

"Dean, I'm gonna tell her." Sam said.

"Uh, dude. No." Dean said.

"Yeah. Something went after her. I think she deserves to know what the hell is going on." Sam said.

"Alright, fine. Whatever." Dean said. "Let's just, get on the road."

"What about, my apartment?" I asked.

"Someone will call about the fire. We need to get out of here." Dean said.

A bit of time passed, and we were at a motel.

"I'll take the couch." Sam said.

"Uh, no. I'm smaller. I'll be more comfortable on it. You, just take one of the damn beds." I said.

"It's not a big deal, really." Sam said.

"Uh, no. This is nonnegotiable. You are taking one of the beds. Now sit your ass down." I said.

"Alright, fine." Sam said.

"She's bossy." Dean said.

"Yep. Now, truth about what happened." I said.