Jeremy - TVD

Requested by: Gpiggy20

Jeremy and I were sitting on the couch playing video games. I had won for the third time in a row.

"Oh come on, there is no way you're playing fairly. How are you winning three rounds in a row?" Jeremy asked putting the game controller down.

I chuckled. "Oh come on Jere, I won fair and square." I said putting the controller down.

"How did you win? What's your little secret?" Jeremy asked.

I giggled. "Haha I'll never tell." I said sticking my tongue out at him.

Jeremy raised an eyebrow. "Don't make me tickle it out of you." He said.

"Oh really? You wanna try that? See what happens Jere. It's my secret, and I can tell whoever I want to. And I'm not telling." I said with a small mischievous smile on my face.

"Okay, you asked for it." Jeremy said as he scooted closer and started tickling me.

"Stop. Stop" I said laughing.

"What's your secret?" Jeremy asked, as he continued to tickle me.

The two of us laughed so hard while he tickled me we rolled onto the floor.

"What is it?" Jeremy asked, still tickling me.

"I practice, okay? Jeez Jere. Get off" I said, still laughing, but I stopped once I realized he was right above me.

The door opened and Elena walked in. "Oh, did I just, wait, I don't wanna know." She said before walking upstairs.

I rolled away. "Um, that, was awkward. I should, probably just go." I said walking to the door.

"Y/n, wait, you don't have to go." Jeremy said getting up.

"It's fine" I said opening the door and walking out.

Jeremy ran over to the door and walked out after me.

"What's going on with you?" Jeremy asked.

"That was embarrassing, okay?" I said, not really wanting to share why.

"Why? Is something wrong?" Jeremy asked.

"I, I don't. Crap." I said.

"What?" Jeremy asked.

"The reason I've been acting so, weird, and off lately, is because," I said, pausing.

"What is it?" Jeremy asked.

"I kinda, sorta, maybe, really like you. Like, not friend like, but more, like, like I wanna date you, kinda like." I said, stumbling slightly over my words.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Jeremy asked.

"Because I honestly didn't think you would feel the same way about me. I'm, just me and you're you, so, I guess, I don't know Jere. I was just nervous" I said.

"Well, I do" Jeremy said.

"You do what?" I asked, not really understanding what he meant.

"I do feel the same way about you." Jeremy said.

"I don't, understand." I said.

Jeremy walked a little closer to me. He placed both of his hands on my cheeks, and lifted my head slightly. He looked me in the eyes before placing a soft kiss on my lips. After a second or two, he pulled away.

"I mean, I love you." Jeremy said.

I pulled him into a hug. "I love you too." I said.