Sam - Supernatural

Dean went to the store. He went to make a food run, pick up some pie, beer, whatever else. Sam and I had gotten back to the motel after working on the hunt.

I opened the door.

"Get your ass in there" I said, clearly a bit annoyed.

"You sound angry" Sam said before walking in.

I walked in, closing the door behind us. "I am. Not at you though." I said.

Sam nodded his head.

"Sit down. I'll grab the first aid kid." I said.

Sam walked over to one of the beds and sat down.

I walked over to my duffle bag. I bent over to grab the first aid kit out of my bag.

Sam turned his head slightly and looked at me. "Nice ass" he said.

"Shut up Sam." I said before grabbing out the first aid kit, then zipping up my duffle bag.

I walked over to Sam.

"What, I can't compliment my girlfriend's ass?" Sam said with a slight smirk.

"Now isn't the time, Love. Take off your shirt so I can patch you up." I said.

"Hurts to move my arm, guess you'll have to do it for me" Sam said, his smirk growing slightly.

I rolled my eyes slightly. I set the first aid kit down on the bed. I sat down next to him. I unbuttoned his shirt. I took his shirt off of him and tossed it onto the floor.

I opened up the first aid kit and grabbed out a pair of tweezers. I used the tweezers to pull out the bullet that was in the wound. I the threw the bullet away.

I then grabbed out a cotton ball and the rubbing alcohol. I opened the bottle of rubbing alcohol and put some onto the cotton ball. I cleaned up the wound, then threw away. I grabbing out the needle and surgical thread.

The door opened, and Dean walked in. "Woah, apparently I walked in at a bad time" he said.

"I'm just patching him up. That demonic son of a bitch shot him." I said before cutting off the amount of thread I would need to stitch up the wound. I then thread the needle and tied off the end.

"Yeah, get your head out of the gutter, Dean" Sam said.

I stitched up the wound. I grabbed a bandage and put it over the wound.

"Thanks" Sam said before getting up. He walked over to his duffle. He grabbed out a t-shirt then put it on.

"Anytime." I said.