Winchesters - SPN

This is a sibling imagine

Sam, Dean, and I were all out on a hunt. We were looking for a vampire nest. We had got to the place where we believed that it was.

"Stay close" Dean said to me and Sam.

"Yeah, yeah. I know." I said before walking towards the building.

Sam and Dean continued walking forward, I stopped in place.

"Guys! I can't move!" I yelled.

"Stop joking y/n, come on." Sam said.

"I'm serious Sam, I feel like my entire body is made of stone or something" I said.

Sam and Dean both turned around to see a vampire standing behind me.

Dean ran toward me. But, before he could get to me, the vampire bit into my neck and drained me of a lot of blood.

Sam and Dean ran over. The both of them fell to the floor beside me.

"Come on, don't die on us." Sam said.

"I'm. Trying... To hold... On." I said weakly. I started coughing, struggling to breath.

"You're gonna make it. Come on." Dean said. I could hear the panic in his voice.

My breathing grew shallow, and my eyes felt heavy.

"Don't you dare die. You hear me? We still need you." Dean said.

"You two... will... Be fine. I, can't hold... On. It, it hurts" I said weakly.

"Damn it. Castiel, we need your help" Dean said.

"It's, to late, Dean. I'm, to, far gone. Keep... On. Going." I said. My eyes fell shut.

Castiel got there. He ran over to us.

"Heal her!" Dean yelled in desperation, tears welling up in his eyes.

"Dean, she's gone." Castiel said.

"She can't be gone, damn it! I can't lose my sister." Dean said.

Sam just sat there, his eyes flooding with tears, holding my now dead body close to his chest.

"I'm sorry. If I had got here just a second sooner," Castiel said.

A month later, third person pov

Sam and Dean were going on hunts. Back and forth, endlessly. They wouldn't stop even for a day, because, they knew, that if they stopped, they would start to think. They would think about how, a month ago, their sister was killed.

Both Sam and Dean were working desperately. They were desperately trying to find a way to get her back. They thought about asking Castiel to bring her back, but, they wouldn't talk to him anymore. Dean partially blamed him, after all, if Castiel had gotten there sooner, maybe she would still be there.

"You shouldn't blame Cas." Sam said, breaking the silence.

"Why not? He couldn't save her. He didn't get there in time." Dean said as he turned up the AC/DC music on the radio.

Sam turned the music back down.
"It's not his fault Dean" Sam said.

Two weeks later

Dean had given up on trying to find a way. At first, he had sworn that he wouldn't give up. Y/n was his sister, he didn't want to give up on her, but, he couldn't find a way, and it was hurting to much.

Sam was still looking. He and Y/n had a stronger bond than her and Dean did. Not that Dean loved her any less than Sam did, but, Sam refused to live the rest of his life without his twin sister. She was one of the few people who kept him going.

Two weeks later your pov

My eyes opened. I was laying on the side of the road, in a place I didn't recognize. Two months. That's how long I was gone. I had no idea what had happened while I was gone, or if Sam and Dean were still looking for me.

Dean, might have given up, I had no idea. But, I know Sam, he never would have given up on me. That's just who he is. He refused to give up until he had done every thing that he could. But, the thing is, I had no idea how I had gotten back.

I saw a telphone booth. I walked over. It turned out that I had a handful of coins in my jacket pocket.

"I never had coins in my pocket." I said curiously as I walked into the telephone booth.

I was trying to decide who I would call. Sam or Dean? Sam or Dean? This thought process went on for a few minutes before I called Dean.

I stood there for what felt like hours before I heard a tone.

"Dean Winchester, who is this?" Dean asked.

"I know this might be crazy, but it's me Dean." I said. I hoped he'd believe it was me, but, I didn't know if he would.

"Y/n? But, you're dead. How are we talking?" Dean asked.

"Did you or Sam do something? Please tell me you idiots didn't go and make a demon deal to get me back." I said. It was evident I had some fear in my voice.

"No, not that I know of. I sure as hell didn't. I don't think Sammy did either." Dean said.

"Who's on the phone?" Sam asked in the background.

"Let me talk to Sam, please." I said.

"Okay" Dean said before handing Sam the phone.

"Who's this?" Sam asked.

"Hey Sammy, I'm back from the dead." I said, chuckling lightly.

"Real funny. Who is this?" Sam asked again.

"Your sister dumbass. Did you do something?" I asked.

"No, I didn't. Dean didn't either. Maybe it was Cas?" Sam said.

"Maybe. I have no idea. But, this shit is weird. One minute I'm in hell, and next, boom, laying on the side of the road." I said.

"It's good to hear you voice again." Sam said.

"You too Sammy. Where are you guys, I'll come to you." I said.

"Sioux Falls." Sam said.

"Okay, I'm on my way. Well, once I hot wire a car." I said.

"Okay. See you soon." Sam said hanging up the phone.

I put the phone back and walked out of the telephone booth.

Several hours later

I got out of the car.
"Okay, here goes nothing." I said walking toward the house.

I knocked on the door. My hands were shaking, so I stuck them in my pockets.

Dean opened the door.
"Is that really you?" Dean asked.

"Yeah, it's me Dean. I think. Something feels different." I said.

"It's just because you came back from the dead. I felt a bit different for a while too, it'll pass" Dean said.

Dean stepped to the side so I could walk in. I walked into the house, feeling strange being alive again.

I saw Sam sitting on the couch, facing the other way. I walked up behind him.

"Sup asshat." I said jokingly as I tapped on his shoulder.

"Is that really you?" Sam asked standing up.

"No, it's Abraham Lincoln." I said chuckling.

Sam chuckled and pulled me into a hug.
"Good to see you." He said.

"Yeah, you too." I said.

Sam pulled away from the hug.
"I tried to find a way to get you back, I couldn't find anything." Sam said.

"I know. It's okay. I don't really care. I'm just glad I'm here." I said.

"Yeah, so are we" Dean said.