Jeremy - Tvd

I was sitting in my apartment when I heard a knock at the door.
"Package for y/n l/n?" The man asked.
"Thanks." I said signing the package and bringing it inside.

I set the package down, and sat down on my couch, I started shaking, remembering the things that happened to me years ago.

Flashback

"You dont care about me." I said to my sister.
"That's not true." Rosie told me.
"Why do you take your anger out on me! It's not fair." I said trying to catch my breath.
"What do you expect me to do, you make me angry!" She yelled back at me.
"I didnt do anything wrong." I said, my eyes slightly tearing up.
"That's not true. I hate you. You're so selfish." Rosie said to me.
"No I'm not." I said, my eyes tearing up even more.
"You're a piece of trash, and I hate you. You're right, I dont care." She said to me.
So, I left, and ran to my room, I pretended she didnt phase me, but really, she tore me apart with every word.
I sat in my room and cried, for quite a while, I tried to think of what I could've possibly done, to deserve the way she treats me.

End flashback

I now sat on my couch, tears streaming down my face, my heart was racing, and I could barely breathe. I heard a knock at the door, so I wiped my tears and opened it.

It was my boyfriend Jeremy.
"Hey Jere." I said shakily.

"Are you okay, what's wrong?" Jeremy asked me.
"Just, remembered all those times my sister told me I was a selfish, hateful, stupid, piece of trash." I said as another tear rolled down my cheek.

Jeremy came inside, and sat down on the couch, motioning for me to sit beside him.

I walked over, and sat down beside him.
"Dont listen to what she said. You are amazing, and worth so much. You arent selfish, youre one of the kindest people I know, and you're pretty damn smart too." Jeremy said as he wrapped his arm around me.

"Thanks Jeremy." I said snuggling into him.
"Always." Jeremy said.

"I love you." I told him, burying my head into his chest.
"I love you too." He said smiling as he pulled me in closer, and stroked the back of my head.