Isaac - Teen Wolf

One. Two. Three. Three days. Three long days since I had left Beacon Hills. Three long ass days since I had seen the guy I love. Three days since I had held him, or kissed him. And it was the worst thing in the world.

"I want to go home." I said looking out the window of the hotel room.

"It's to dangerous" my mother said.

"I can't stand being away from him." I said.

"Who? Isaac?" My mother asked.

"Yeah, mom. My boyfriend. I hate being away from him." I said.

"Going home isn't safe." My mom said.

I grabbed my backpack. "I don't care. I'm going home." I said before swinging it over my shoulders.

"It's not safe." My mother repeated.

I grabbed my helmet. "You say that like repeating it is going to stop me from leaving" I said before grabbing the keys to my bike.

"Don't go" my mother said.

I opened the door. "I won't be away from him any longer" I said before walking out, closing the door behind me.

I walked over to my bike. I put on my helmet then got on. I put the keys in the ingnition then started it up, then drove off.

I headed home, back to Beacon Hills. But the fact it was Beacon Hills, isn't what it meant, me heading home. I was heading back to Isaac, he's my home.

I drove, and it felt like I couldn't get back fast enough. I hated, hated, absolutely hated being away from him. Being away from him was the absolute worst feeling in the entire world to me. It felt like part of me was missing.

Time skip brought to you by Isaac Lahey simultaneously being the hottest and cutest person to ever exist ;)

I parked my bike. I took the keys out of the ignition, then got off. I took off my helmet then set it on the handle bar.

I had been with Isaac for a year before I had left. So, being away from him, well, sucked. I walked up to the door. I stood there for a second, pondering whether or not I really should have come back.

I took a deep breath then knocked on the door.

The door opened, revealing Isaac, who looked, a bit sad, and kind of exhausted.

"Y/n? I thought you left." Isaac said.

"I did. I wasn't supposed to come back. My mom said it's dangerous" I said.

"Then why did you?" Isaac asked.

"I couldn't stand being away from you. Danger be damned, I need you." I said.

Isaac stood to the side. "Come in, I guess" he said.

I walked inside, then Isaac closed the door.

"Honestly, I didn't like you being gone either" Isaac said.

I sat down on the couch. "I didn't think you would." I said.

Isaac sat down next to me. "I really missed you" he said.

I took my backpack off then set it down on the ground. "I really missed you too" I said.

Isaac leaned in and kissed me, and, of course, I happily returned the kiss.

After a few minutes, we broke the kiss. "I nearly forgot how amazing it felt to kiss you" I said.

"Trust me, I'll never let you forget" Isaac said.

I smiled. "Good. Shoot, I think I already am." I said.

Isaac chuckled lightly. "Can't have that, can we?" He said before pulling me onto his lap. Then, he kissed me.

I smiled into the kiss. I ran my hands through his hair while we kissed. My hand got caught in a small knot and I pulled a little to hard, causing him to moan quietly.

I pulled away, my face going completely red. "I'm, um, sorry. Sorry, didn't mean to, I'm sorry" I said awkwardly.

"You can do it anytime" Isaac said.

"I, uh, right. Moving on" I said.

"Alright" Isaac said before pushing me down to where I was laying on the couch, with him above me.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"What's it look like?" Isaac asked before moving his lips to my neck. He pressed a kiss on my neck.

I bit my lip and moaned quietly.

Isaac smirked slightly before trailing kisses all over my neck.

"Someone seriously missed me" I said, my voice a little shaky.

"You have no idea" Isaac said before sucking at a spot on my neck.

"Fuck" I said, moaning slightly.

Isaac placed his hands on my hips, and continued sucking at the spot on my neck.

"You're, gonna leave, a hickey." I said.

Isaac separated his lips from my neck. "Looks like I already did" he said.

I sat up. "Thanks for that" I said sarcastically.

"Well, now people will know you're taken" Isaac said.

I rolled my eyes slightly. I unzipped my bag and pulled out a blue sharpie. I grabbed his wrist.

"What are you doing?" Isaac asked.

I uncapped the pen. "I can't leave a hickey on you" I said before drawing a heart on his wrist. "So, I'm marking you this way"

"That's kind of cute" Isaac said.

I put the cap back on the pen, then put it back in my bag.

"Yeah, well, so are you" I said before kissing his nose.

Isaac smiled. "I love you, you know that, right?" He said.

"Yeah, I know. I love you too" I said with a smile.