Mon-El - Supergirl

I was sitting in the med bay at the D.E.O. Not to long ago Mon-El's pod had crash landed on Earth. When Kara didn't exactly know who he was, I was hesitant to tell her. And by hesitant, I mean I didn't tell her.

I don't know why I didn't tell anyone who he was, but I had just chosen not to. The couldn't exactly figure out where he was from. But I knew. I knew he was like me. I knew that he was from Daxam. Back on Daxam, all those years ago, we were together. But, after the pieces of Krypton fell, and caused destruction, we were forced to flee.

My pod, and I assume his as well got stuck in the well of stars. Time didn't really move there. I didn't really know what got my pod, or his pod out. I had landed on Earth only a few months ago. Mon-El's pod had landed a couple of weeks ago, and since then, I had refused to leave his side.

I didn't want to. Until a couple of weeks ago, I had no idea that he was even still alive. And now that I know that he is, I never want to leave his side again. Especially not until he wakes up.

I grabbed onto his hand. "Mon-El? Can you hear me?" I asked. I felt his hand move. "Mon-El?"

Mon-El woke up. He seemed angry and attacked me.

"Hey!" I yelled. "Knock it off!"

Mon-El didn't back down, and continued to attack me.

"Alright, hard way it is." I said. I pinned him against the wall. "Calm your ass down, Mon-El!"

"Y/n?" Mon-El asked.

"Yeah, yeah. It's me. I'm right here." I said.

"Can you, let go of me?" Mon-El asked.

"It's been twenty five years. I don't want to let go of you." I said.

"Can you at least unpin me from the wall? It's not exactly a comfortable postion." Mon-El said.

"Right, and you're all about comfortable positions." I said before backing up.

"See you've still got your wit. Y/n Eyul." Mon-El said.

"I see you're still an arrogant little prince." I said chuckling slightly.

Mon-El shook his head. "Can we just, keep that part, a secret? I don't want people knowing." Mon-El said.

"Alright, alright. Fine. Fine." I said.

"Thank you. Also, have you tried sending out a message to Daxam?" Mon-El asked.

"No. It's gone. It was destroyed by Krypton. We're the only ones left." I said.