Theo - Teen Wolf

I was currently at home. I was hiding in my room, I had barely come out in a couple of weeks. The only reason I came out of my room was if I actually had to.

I was angry, and hurt. After what had happened to Theo, I didn't feel like myself. He was back now, he had been for a few days, but I wasn't sure if any of it was even real. I wanted to believe that he was back. I wanted to believe that he could be in my life again. But this small part of me was convinced it was all a dream.

If I accepted that he was back, and he wasn't, I would feel like I lost him all over again. If I don't accept the fact he is back, and he is, he'll think I'm trying to push him away. I don't want him to feel like that, because I would never want to push him away. I cared about him to much.

My heart was telling me he was alive. My gut was telling me he was alive. People, told me he was. But part of my mind was telling me he wasn't. That it was all a dream that I would just wake up from at any moment.

Tap. I heard something hit my window. I shook it off, figuring it was just the wind. Tap. I heard something else hit the window. "What the hell?" I thought to myself. Tap. Tap. I heard things keep hitting my window.

I got up from bed and walked over to the window. I looked out the window to see Theo standing there. I opened up the window.

"What are you doing down there?" I asked.

"Trying to get your attention." Theo said.

"Are you real? Is any of this real?" I asked.

"That's a strange question." Theo said.

I pulled the sleeves of my sweater over my hands. "Look, I know. Just, answer it. Please." I said.

"Come outside. Then I will." Theo said.

"Theo," I said.

"Do you trust me?" Theo asked.

I nodded my head. "Yeah, I do." I said.

"Okay. Then come out here." Theo said.

"Alright. Be out in a minute." I said.

I closed the window. I walked over to my bed and grabbed my shoes off of the floor. I sat down on my bed then put my shoes on. I got up and walked over to my bedroom door. I opened the door, walked out, then closed it.

I walked over to the stairs, then walked down them. Part of me was still curious if any of this was real or if it was all just some very well detailed dream. I really, really hoped it was real. Every part of me wanted it to be real. I needed it to be real.

I walked to the front door. I reached for the handle. I paused for a moment. I questioned whether or not I should actually go out there. I pushed aside any doubt, then opened the door. I walked outside, then closed the door behind me.

I walked over to the side yard, which is where I saw Theo. I put my hands in my pockets as I walked. My mind flooded with thoughts as I walked. "What if it's all a dream? What if none of this is real? What if I just think I saw him, when, really, I didn't? What if?" I thought.

I saw Theo standing there.

"For a moment I thought you were going to decide to not come out here." Theo said.

"I said I would." I said.

Theo walked over to me. "To answer your question, this is real. I'm back." He said.

I took my hands out of my pockets. "How can I be sure?" I asked.

"Just, trust me." Theo said.

I placed one of my hands on his cheek. "You feel real." I said.

Theo smiled softly. "That's probably because I am real." He said.

I sighed with relief. "I missed you." I said.

"Really?" Theo asked.

"Yeah, I hated having you gone. It felt like part of me was missing too." I said.

"I hated it too." Theo said.

"I, love you, Theo. I never wanna lose you again." I said.

"You love me?" Theo asked.

"Yeah, yeah I do." I said.

"I love you too." Theo said.