Dean - Spn

I was sitting in mine and Dean's room. We were at the bunker, and surprisingly hadn't had a case in a couple of weeks. But, I didn't really care, because I wasn't feeling that good.

I heard a knock on the bedroom door. "Come on in" I said pushing the hair out of my face.

Dean opened the door and walked into the bedroom. He sat down on the bed beside me. He put his arm around my shoulders and pulled me close.

"Everything okay, sweetheart?" Dean asked me.

"Why wouldn't it be?" I asked, trying to mask the slight hints of pain in my voice.

"Something has been up with you lately. Are you alright?" Dean asked.

"Truthfully?" I asked.

"Yeah. Truthfully" Dean said.

"Honestly, I'm not really okay. I haven't felt okay in a while." I told him.

"What's been goin' on?" Dean asked.

I looked down a bit. "Um" I said.

"You know you can tell me." Dean said.

"I know. It's just, uh. It's... Hard. To get the uh." I said.

"To what?" Dean asked.

"To get the damn words out." I said, with a little more anger than I meant to. "Sorry. I, didn't mean for it, to uh, come out that harshly"

"It's alright. Do you want to try to talk about it?" Dean asked.

I shrugged my shoulders. "It's just, that I. Um, I feel like, and I just, uh. Son of a bitch" I said, ready to burst into tears.

"Hey, it's okay." Dean said rubbing my shoulder.

"I don't feel like myself anymore." I said.

"What do you mean?" Dean asked me.

"I feel like I've totally lost the sense of who I am, or who I was." I said.

Dean sat there and listened, he didn't really know what to say.

"I mean, I don't recognize myself. I have all these memories, and I know they are mine, it's just, that girl, that woman, I don't recognize her anymore." I said.

"So you've changed?" Dean asked.

"Well, yeah. I have. But, I think that, I. I think it's more than I've changed. I'm just, I don't know Dean." I said.

"What do you mean?" Dean asked gently.

"I mean, there's this, hollow feeling inside of me. This, I don't recognize myself. I can't be happy kind of feeling." I said.

"Is there anything I can do to help you?" Dean asked.

"I have no idea. But I'm so, upset, and numb, and hollow. And I'm so, so absolutely scared." I said nearly bursting into tears.

"Hey. Shh... It's okay. I'm here. It'll be okay" Dean said softly as he rubbed my shoulder.

"How do you know that?" I asked.

"We're gonna figure this out together, okay? And no matter what, I'll be here for you" Dean said.

"Thanks, love" I said with a small smile.

"Of course sweetheart. Anything for you." Dean said.

"I love you Dean. With all my heart and soul" I said.

"I love you too y/n, with all my heart and soul." Dean said.

I smiled softly and leaned my head on his shoulder.