Jim Moriarty - Sherlock

I woke up in a dimly lit room.

"Whatever the hell is going on, knock it off." I said. I looked down and noticed I was tied to a chair.

"You aren't in a position to make demands" A man said before coming out of the shadows.

"Could you be any more cliche?" I said before rolling my eyes.

"That's not necessarily how you talk to a man with a gun" He said.

"You don't realize how badly you've messed up" I said.

He raised an eyebrow. "What on Earth are you talking about?" He asked.

"Do you have any idea who's going to come for me?" I asked.

"Sherlock Holmes. That's the point" He said.

I shook my head, choosing to remain silent.

"Am I missing something?" He asked.

"Indeed. See, Sherlock Holmes doesn't really care about me." I said

"He's not coming for you? Then I'm really not worried." He said.

I scoffed. "Oh, that's a mistake" I said.

"And whys that?" He asked.

"See, Sherlock wouldn't kill, he's, as a certain person would say-" I said, but was cut off.

"Boring. He's on the side of the angels" Jim said as he walked into the room.

"Like I said, you messed with the wrong person" I said.

"Let her go. Or I could just kill you. Although, I don't like getting my hands dirty" Jim said.

I chuckled. "Aw, love. He doesn't need to let me go. I already untied myself" I said before standing up.

Jim smiled at me slightly. Which, wasn't exactly rare, but, this time it seemed more like a genuine smile. He looked almost as if he was proud of me for getting out of those ropes on my own.

"What are you going to do to me?" The man asked.

"It's not him you should be worried about" I said.

Jim raised an eyebrow. "What do you mean, my dear?" He asked.

I punched the guy in the face then stole his gun. I kicked him to the ground, pressing my foot into his chest to keep him there.

"Like I said," I said before cocking the gun. "It's not him you have to worry about"

I pointed the gun at his head. "You really shouldn't have messed with me." I said.

"Guess you didn't really need me to come after you" Jim said.

"Maybe not. But, I'm glad you're here" I said. "Now, what to do with you"

"Don't kill me. Please" He said.

"Don't kill you? Why shouldn't she? I mean, you did kidnap her after all" Jim said.

"I, I didn't mean her any harm. I, I was trying to get to Sherlock Holmes" He said, his voice practically trembling with fear.

"Then I was the wrong person to take. I'm not on the side of the angels. Not anymore. The side of the angels failed me." I said.

"I-Im sorry. Please don't kill me, I don't wanna die" He said.

"You're really scared, aren't you?" I asked, with fake sympathy in my voice.

"Yes" He said, his voice trembling.

"God damn right, you should be scared of me." I said before shooting the wall.

"You, you didn't kill me" He said, clearly surprised.

"I'm trying to decide, whether I should, or, if I should let you live, knowing that someday, somehow, I will find you. I'll let you relax, be with your family. Be happy, then, I'll end it. Kill them all, slowly, and painfully, while you watch, then, then, after a while, after you've grieved, and suffered, then I'll kill you" I said.

"I really didn't know you were capable of something like that. You're not as boring as I thought. You certainly aren't ordinary" Jim said.

"Jim, admit it, you always knew I wasn't ordinary. You can deduce people. You had to have known my darkness, even when I didnt" I said.

"Yeah, maybe I did." Jim said.

I uncocked the gun and threw it to the side. "Enjoy what time you have left with your family. I'll come when you least expect it" I said.

"Please, no" He said. "They didn't do anything"

"See, I don't care if they did anything or not" I said.

"You hurt her, so, she's going to hurt you, even worse. She'll hit you where it hurts. Then, and only then, when she's satisfied with the pain she caused, will she finally end your pathetic life" Jim said.

I moved my foot off of the guy. "Bye now. We'll meet again." I said before walking to the door.

Jim followed me to the door, and quickly opened it for me.

I smiled softly. "You may be a criminal, but you are ever the gentleman Jim Moriarty" I said before walking out.

Jim walked out the door after me, shutting it behind us. "Only for you, my dear." He said.