Chapter 4: Monday

Monday
Tom POV:
I woke up to the sunlight from the window shining into my eyes. I moaned before standing up and seeing Harrison next to me. On the other couch y/n was passed out. I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and saw that we were going to be late for school. "Guys wake up!" I exclaimed running to the door to throw on my shoes.

"What time is it?" I heard y/n whine.

"We have 10 minutes until school and I have to go home to change and grab my school stuff" I explained. "Is Harrison up?"

"Sadly" I heard Harrison moan from the other room.

"Let's go Haz" I exclaimed.

"Fine" I heard him say before making his way over to the door and grabbing his shoes.

"I'll see you guys at school" y/n told the both of us before making her way up the stairs.

"Cya!" Harrison said heading out the door while holding his shoes.

"Be safe!" I said before following Harrison out the door. We got into our cars and drove away from y/n's house. I went to my house and quickly changed before grabbing my backpack and getting back into the car. I sped off to school. Once I arrived I ran into the building before making my way into class. I sat down next to y/n right when the bell rang.

"Good job Tom" she said ruffling my already messed up hair.

"Ahh please fix it" I said pulling out of phone to look at my bed head.

"Here" she said pulling a comb out of her pencil pouch.

"Ahh this is why I love you" I said running the comb through my hair to make me look like a normal person.

"Much better" she said taking the comb out of my hands and putting it back into her pencil pouch.

"Miss y/l/n and Mr Holland please direct your attention to the front of the room before both of you will be earning a detention" the history teacher Mrs Hallow explained.

"Sorry miss" I said lightly before pulling out my folder and beginning to work. I looked over to my side to see y/n trying not to laugh. We both smiled at each other before looking back down at our papers. After 40 minutes the bell rang to dismiss the class.

"Ugh finally" y/n said standing up and grabbing her bag.

"So how was your date with Evan?" I asked her.

"His name is Ethan and it wasn't a date" she explained making her way out of the room.

"Okay well how did it go?" I asked walking next to her in the hallway.

"It was fun. We get along really well." She explained.

"Does he do drugs? Smoke? Drink?" I asked.

"Tom don't make me smack you" she said arriving at the locker we shared.

"Fine" I said watching her put the combination in.

"Hey nice win" I heard someone in the hallway say while passing. I ignored it because I knew y/n hated my popularity with a burning passion.

"I have to get to class now" y/n explained grabbing a few books.

"The bell is not going to ring for like another 3 minutes" I responded.

"I know" she replied shutting the locker and making her way down the hallway. I followed behind before making my way next to her.

"Do you want to come over for dinner tonight?" I asked her. Because he parents were nearly always out of town on business trips and stuff like that my family basically became her family. She was close with Paddy and I but Harry and Sam were always out doing something stupid so she's only talked to them on a few occasions but we still all loved when she came. She's funny, smart and gorgeous. Wait did I just say that? Maybe it was in a friendly way. Yeah she's gorgeous in a friendly way. Gosh I hate my hormonal thoughts.