Chapter 88: Sunday

Saturday
Y/n POV:
I parked Harrison's car in his driveway after a pretty pleasant ride to his house. He was mostly just singing along to old Disney songs and slurring most of the words but I didn't mind. I texted Sam and asked if he could pick me up and before I knew it he was in the driveway. I opened the car door and sat down. "Okay time to debrief." Sam encouraged immediately pulling out his phone to dial Winston and Frankee.

"Hey babe." Winston answered the call. "Aww you look so cute right now."

"Not the time Winston I'm having a crisis." I said taking Sam's phone from him.

"A crisis?" Frankee questioned just joining the call.

"Yeah, I walked in on a girl giving Tom a shoulder massage and he just never told her that he had a girlfriend." I shared.

"And he was drunk." Sam added.

"Where even was he?" Winston questioned.

"A college party, at some frat." I mentioned.

"So it was a college girl hitting on a high schooler?" Frankee questioned and I nodded.

"It's giving cougar." Sam shrugged.

"I don't know if I should be mad." I confessed. "It's not like he fully cheated but that was definitely not okay."

"Okay girl we'll you can't break up with him, you two are about to move to Atlanta to be in a movie together." Winston reasoned.

"And he was a drunk high schooler at a party, he was an easy target and wasn't in full control of what he was doing." Frankee added.

"So what I just ignore it?" I questioned.

"Of course not." Sam shook his head no. "You have to use it as blackmail. Like if you want coffee in the morning just remind him of what happened and he will be sprinting out the door."

"That's so true." Winston nodded.

"But still be slight stand-offish. Like sleep in your own bed tonight." Frankee added.

"Okay got it." I said.

"You feeling better then?" Sam asked and I nodded. He put his car in drive and drove us back to the Holland household.

Sunday
I woke up and saw a bouquet of flowers next to my bed with a note. I sat up and reached over to grab the note. I opened the envelope before reading what was inside.

I love you and only you. Im sorry if I made you think otherwise.

-Tommy

Pretty good for being hung over I guess. I got out of bed and went to go thank him and saw he wasn't in his room. I went downstairs to see Nikki in the kitchen. "Good morning beautiful." She greeted me.

"Good morning Nikki." I replied. "Is Tom home?"

"No. Him and Dom went to the neighbor's house to help them build a shed. Punishment for him coming here drunk last night." She explained and I laughed. "I heard about what happened though, are you alright."

"Yeah I'm okay." I shrugged. "He didn't cheat on me or anything he could have just reacted differently. But he was intoxicated so I know he wasn't himself."

"Thank you for putting up with his shenanigans." She praised with a smile.

"He has his moments but I love him." I mentioned. "He got me flowers this morning."

"That's sweet. At least I know I raised him somewhat right." She laughed.

"I should text him to thank him." I shared. She nodded and i headed back upstairs. I picked up my phone and saw a bunch of Instagram notifications. I opened my phone and went to Instagram to see that Tom had posted a picture of us with a caption.