Chapter 65: Friday

Friday
Y/n POV:
I woke up to a gentle kiss on my cheek. "Wake up love." Tom whispered. My eyes fluttered open and I saw my beautiful boy. However he didn't seem so beautiful when my conversation with Frankee and Winston came back to me from last night. "How did you sleep?"

"I slept okay." I replied, still tired. Tom nodded and slipped his way into the bed next to me. He wrapped his arms around me. "Tommy, why are you being so soft?"

"I feel guilty about something." He confessed.

"About what?" I questioned turning around in the covers so that I could look at him.

"I didn't tell you the truth about why I have to go to Atlanta again." Tom confessed. Oh no? Was Zendaya right. "The truth is. I was talking to Jon, the director and he wants me to come down to Atlanta to do chemistry reads."

"Yeah I know." I responded bitterly. "Zendaya told me."

"I'm sorry baby. I wanted you to come actually but Jon said it wouldn't be a good idea." Tom explained.

"Why wouldn't it be a good idea?" I questioned.

"It would just be awkward for the both of us. Me reading with someone that's going to be my love interest and you having to watch." Tom reasoned.

"I can see where you're coming from but you are going to be an actor when you grow up. That's going to happen here and there and I'll be okay with it." I explained rubbing his arm. "You don't have to hide it from me."

"I know. And I'm sorry I did... would you be willing to come to Atlanta with me still?" Tom questioned and I nodded.

"I'll go with you." I replied. "When are you planning on leaving?"

"Tomorrow morning because guess who gets to return back to his role as team captain?" Tom questioned.

"My wonderful boyfriend." I replied.

"Well I wouldn't say wonderful. I still kind of feel guilty." Tom confessed.

"Tom it's okay I promise. We walked about it. I'm glad you told me the truth too." I explained putting his feelings at ease. "I hope you wont be playing in the game though... that wont be good for your ankle."

"Don't worry I'm not. I just talking to the refs before the game. Meeting the other team captains for our opposing team. Calling out plays here and there." Tom shared. I could see how excited he was to be back on the field and it warmed my heart. "Will you be there?"

"Of course I will." I replied. Tom smiled.

"I love you y/n." He praised.

"I love you too Tommy."

Later that night I was sitting at Tom's soccer game like I had promised. Frankee and Winston were both busy. Paxton and Harry were together. Sam had some kind of cooking class and Paddy was already hanging out with friends so I was all by myself. "Hey y/n." Someone greeted plopping themselves down next to me. I turned to my right to see Zendaya.

"Hey." I said. Obviously sounding kind of confused.

"Sorry, you just looked like you needed company." She confessed. "So is Tom cleared to play?"

"No not yet but he's healing pretty quickly." I explained.

"That's good. He will be able to do all of the Spider-Man stunts then." She hinted. "Speaking of, did you look more into the text I sent yesterday?"

"I did actually. Tom and I already talked about it and I'm going with him to Atlanta this weekend." I shared.

"Oh my god, that's great!" Zendaya smiled.