Chapter 27: Wednesday

Wednesday
Y/n POV
"I'm not sure if I want to have Molly here for dinner." Paddy shared "Don't get me wrong I love my family but it might be a bit much?"

"I'm sure Molly wouldn't mind your crazy family. I mean I don't..." I explained.

"Maybe I should do something with her before?" Paddy questioned.

"Why don't you take her to the soccer game on Friday?" I offered.

"That's brilliant! Can you drive us?" Paddy asked.

"Sure but I usually go with Sam. Is it okay if he comes too?" I questioned.

"But y/n he'll tease me!" Paddy complained.

"And who said I wouldn't?" I questioned.

"Maybe I'll just get my mom to bring me..." Paddy explained.

"No it's okay. I'll bring you guys and then drive back home so that I can drive with Sam." I said.

"Why do you need to ride with Sam? Do you like him or something?" Paddy asked.

"What no!" I responded.

"It's okay you can tell me" Paddy explained.

"Paddy I do have a crush on one of your brothers but it is not Sam" I replied.

"Ew you have a crush on Harry?" Paddy asked.

"No! I like Tom!" I said flicking Paddy's forehead which made him laugh. The door flew open and Harrison was standing in the doorway.

"Do you need something?" Paddy asked.

"Yes... well no but I need someone" Harrison explained.

"Okay..." I questioned.

"Come" Harrison said walking out of the room.

"WHO DO YOU NEED?" Paddy yelled. Harrison came running back in the room.

"Y/n let's go!" He explained. I rolled my eyes and followed him out of Paddy's room and down the stairs. Tom was sitting on the couch wrapped in a a blanket.

"Why do you need me?" I asked.

"He won't get up" Harrison explained.

"Yeah so why do you need me?" I repeated.

"Make him get up!" Harrison complained like a little kid. I went over to Tom and his eyes immediately lit up after he saw me.

"Tom you need to get up! Harrison is bothering me!" I explained.

"No" Tom said pouting.

"Why won't you get up!" I asked laughing at his cuteness.

"I want snuggles" he explained.

"Really dude? We have to go to the gym!" Harrison interfered.

"Snuggles" Tom said sternly.

"You heard the man. He wants snuggles" I said pushing Harrison on the couch in the spot next to Tom.

"Not going to happen" Harrison said standing up. "you do it!"

"Why do I have to do it?" I asked.

"You're his girlfriend!" Harrison explained.

"Girlfriend" Tom repeated in a happy voice.

"Did you guys break Tom?" Harry asked from the other couch.

"No just shut up" Harrison responded. "Unless..." he ran over to Harry and started pulling him towards Tom.

"NO I HAVE SO MUCH TO LIVE FOR!" Harry complained kicking his legs. While Harrison wasn't paying attention Tom pulled me down into his lap and wrapped his arms around me.