Chapter 35: Wednesday

Wednesday
Y/n POV:
I woke up to crawling on me. I opened my eyes to see Tessa. "Aww hi Tess!" I said sitting up and petting her. Tom groaned next to me and rolled onto his side. Tessa made her way over to Tom and licked his face.

(Just a heads up they would have school off this day. Don't ask me why they just would.... okay bye bye.)

"Aww Tess get off." Tom complained. I laughed.

"What time is it?" I asked. Tom handed me his phone.

"I'm too lazy to check." He explained.

"It's 9:33 and you have several texts from Harrison." I said.

"Don't read them!" Tom responded grabbing his phone from my hands.

"Okay... I'm just going to go bother Sam now." I explained getting up.

"No wait bother me." He said sitting up with Tessa on his lap.

"You have to pack idiot." I explained.

"Oh right. And I'm not an idiot. I am a very smart individual who saved you from my pervert cousin last night so you should be nice to me." He responded.

"Fine. You snore in a perfect rhythm." I explained starting to walk out of the room.

"I do not snore!" Tom yelled after me. I laughed to myself before going into Sam's room to wake him up for entertainment.

Tom POV:
I sighed to myself as y/n left the room. We have definitely made a lot of progress but I'm leaving today and I don't want all that progress to go to waste. I grabbed my phone to look at the texts from Harrison to hopefully make me feel better.

Text:
Harrison: How's it going?
Harrison: Was it awkward when you guys woke up?
Harrison: Dude you need to fill me in.
Harrison: I'm waiting.
Harrison: I will wait all day
Harrison: Dude are you dead?
Tom: I'm alive. It wasn't awkward but she left pretty quickly to go bother Sam. I told her she could bother me which was probably a bad idea looking back at it.
Harrison: Yeah man that sounds desperate.
Tom: Thanks for making me feel better.
Harrison: No problem. I have to go. My mom is yelling at me to pack.
Tom: Okay see you soon.

Tom POV:
I got up and started packing when my mom came in. "Okay I've got your showering stuff in here but I left your toothbrush in the bathroom so you can brush your teeth this morning." My mom explained.

"Thanks mom. You're the best." I responded.

"Why don't you go brush your teeth and I'll check everything that you packed and add stuff if I need to." She said.

"Okay." I said putting another shirt in my suitcase before walking out of the room. I made my way to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I also put on some chapstick just in case anything happened later. I went back into my bedroom and my mom had everything packed up.

"Let's get to the airport then yeah?" She asked. I nodded.

"Um is anyone else coming?" I questioned.

"Well I'm sure your brothers would like to join. Go ask them if they would like to come." My mom explained. I nodded again. I made my way to Sam's room, when I entered I saw him, y/n, and Harry trying to learn some type of Tik Tok dance.

"Um guys I heading to the airport. Mom said you guys could come if you wanted to." I explained.

"Im coming. I have to hit Harrison one more time before he leaves." Harry said.

"I'll go too I love airport food." Sam added.

"I guess I'll just go if everyone else is..." y/n explained.