Chapter 24: Sunday

Sunday
Tom POV:
"Let's go!" I complained while trying to pull y/n off the couch. She was grabbing on to one of the chair arms for dear life.

"I don't wanna" she complained beginning to kick her feet.

"Harry a little help?" I asked my brother who was relaxing on the other couch.

"I'm okay. I'm enjoying this" Harry said with a smirk. I rolled my eyes before tugging at my girlfriend again.

"It was your idea!" I complained.

"I'm not watching a scary movie!" She squealed.

"I'll be there to protect you!" I said still pulling at her legs.

"Nooooo!" She whined. Harrison walked in my house and sat on the couch next to Harry.

"Have you heard of knocking?" Harry asked.

"No. I haven't. Enlighten me" Harrison teased.

"Harrison a little help?" I asked. He gave me a confused look. I rolled my eyes. "She doesn't want to go to the movies with me because I picked a scary movie and now she is holding onto the couch for dear life and the movie starts in a few minutes"

"Oh I'll help you if it means y/n will suffer" Harrison teased.

"NO NO NO NO NO!" She shouted flailing her legs around. I grabbed one leg and Harrison grabbed the other. We pulled her off the couch and I threw her over my shoulder where she continued to squirm around. "I hate you Harrison!"

"Yeah yeah go have fun with your boyfriend" he teased.

"Fun? I'm not going to sleep for another week!" She explained and I laughed. I took her out and placed her in my car. We drove to the movie theater and I had to nearly pull her into the building. "Okay well you got to pick the movies so I get to pick the snacks"

"That's fair" I responded. She walked up to the snack area.

"I'll take two root beers and four Twinkies" she explained.

"Really?" I asked. She knew I hated both of those things.

"Yes really" she responded giving me a glare before grabbing the two drinks which left me to grab the twinkies. We walked into our theater and sat down in the back corner. She said it was the safest so that nothing could sneak up behind us.

"Are you enjoying yourself?" I asked as the ads played on the screen.

"No!" She responded "I'm about to go pee and I'm 99.9% sure that these are your sweatpants"

"Well it's not my fault you came downstairs with leggings on! I'm the only one who gets to see your bum" I explained.

"Okay that's just weird" she replied.

"Mmm I think I can see you blushing" I teased. She quickly slapped my arm. The lights dimmed and the movie began. Within the first minute there was a jump scare. Y/n had her face against my chest while sitting on my lap.

"I'm gonna die. I'm gonna die. I'm gonna die. I'm gonna die" she kept whispering into my chest. Eventually I felt my shirt get wet.

"Are you crying?" I whispered picking up her face to meet her gaze. Her eyes were red and puffy and her mascara was smeared. "Aww I'm sorry babe"

"I want to go home" she complained.

"Okay we can go home" I said. She stood up and grabbed my hand. We walked out of the theater and got back into the car.

"I hate you" she pouted.

"You were all over me in there" I teased.

"I still hate you" she repeated looking out the window.

"Do you want ice cream?" I asked. Her face quickly lit up and she nodded. "Okay well then you have to be nice."

"I'll be nice. I promise" she smiled. I leaned over and kissed her cheek before I drove us to the ice cream parlor. Y/n almost ran into the building and while she was at it she almost killed an old woman. She ordered and then I ordered. We both got our ice cream and sat down.

"You have something on your face" I explained.

"Where?" Y/n asked grabbing her napkin. I pointed to the spot on my face but she still managed to miss.

"Here" I said taking the napkin from her hands. I gently moved the ice cream from her face and she smiled at me.

"What would I do without you?" She asked as she continued eating her ice cream.

"Dunno" I responded.

"Hey y/n" I heard a voice ask. I looked to my left to see Van. Oh great.

"Hey Van!" She said scooting over and patting the empty part of the booth.

"Oh I don't want to interrupt anything" he said scooting back a bit while looking at me. He made a good choice.

"Oh it's okay. This is just Tom" y/n explained. Van shrugged and sat down. Okay well I guess I'm just Tom now. "Tom this is Van"

"Hey" I said trying to make my voice sound as deep as possible. Y/n gave me a weird look but then she ignored it. Van just looked over at my girlfriend and smiled. I wanted to roll my eyes but I contained myself. Who knows maybe he just wants to be friends with my beautiful, amazing, sweet and smart girlfriend.

"Are you Tom holland?" He asked.

"Yes. How did you know that?" Y/n asked.

"You're like the best high school soccer player in the state!" He explained "my step brother plays with you"

"Oh what's his name?" I asked being genuinely curious and interesting in the conversation.

"Oh his name is Harrison. Harrison Osterfield" Van explained. Y/n and I looked at each other wide eyed.

"What?" We both asked at the same time.

(A/n: Oop tea. Vote and comment but only if you wanna tehehehe. Um go check out the images book. Like actually, I've only gotten two suggestions and I'm actually down to write anything for you guys. Also have a Finn book if you guys wanna check that out. It's okay if you don't I still love y'all. Anywayssss tootles)