Chapter 13: Wednesday

Tuesday
Y/n POV:
I woke up to see my arms wrapped around Tom's waist. My head was resting on his lap and he was sitting on his phone. I quickly sat up noticing that he was only in a towel. "Oh you're up" Tom said standing up. I nodded as I watched him walk into his closet. He came back into the room wearing grey sweatpants. "Do you want anything to eat?"

"Um not really" I explained. My stomach still hurt because of how hard I was crying before I fell asleep.

"Okay. I'll go get you a drink. I'll be right back" Tom explained. I nodded as I watched him walk out of the room. Paddy quickly came in because I assumed he saw Tom leave.

"Are you okay?" He asked standing in the doorway.

"Yeah I'm okay now." I responded. Paddy came over to me and gave me a hug.

"Okay I have to get out before Tom sees me in here. He banned me from his room after Sunday" Paddy explained. I laughed and watched as he left the room. After a few minutes Tom came back in with two glasses of water and two bowls of soup.

"I know that you aren't hungry but you need to eat" Tom explained. I nodded and slowly ate the soup.

"You're a good friend Tom" I explained.

"Ouch" he said.

"What?" I asked.

"Friend zoned" he explained.

"Okay the fact that we kissed twice doesn't change anything" I explained.

"Correction. Three times" he explained.

"What-?" I asked before he cut me off with a peck on my lips. I wish it had lasted longer but I don't think either of us are ready for that yet.

"See. Three times." Tom said happy with himself. I giggled.

"Well still it doesn't change anything" I explained. He frowned.

"But I want things to change" he responded.

"Okay fine but I have a set of rules" I explained.

"Rules?" He asked.

"Yes rules. I like to take things so" I explained.

"Okay but only five rules. I have a bad memory" he replied. I nodded.

"Rule number one. No kissing me in school without asking" I explained.

"Can I kiss you on the cheek?" He asked.

"Yes just no lips mister popular man" I explained making him laugh. "Rule number two you can't tell any of your soccer friends"

"Harrison knows" Tom said quickly.

"What how?" I asked.

"Sam showed him" he explained.

"Showed him what exactly?" I questioned.

"Sam got a video of the kiss at the restaurant" Tom answered.

"Well I guess that brings me to my third rule. Let me beat up your brothers" I explained.

"Go ahead" Tom responded. I quickly got up and ran down the hallway towards Sam's room. I opened the door quickly to see him studying at his desk.

"Oh hey what's-?" He questioned before I jumped on him.

"I'm going to kill you" I explained. Sam started laughing before throwing me over his shoulder and bringing me back to Tom's room.

"Seventeen seconds" Tom explained stopping the timer on his phone. Sam put me down next to Tom before leaving the room.

"Rule number four" I began "Paddy can't know"