Chapter 73: Saturday

Saturday
Y/n POV:
I woke up to a knock on the guest room door. I sat up, rubbing my eyes. "Who is it?" I asked with a yawn.

"It's Tom." I heard from the other side. I sleepily smiled to myself.

"Come in!" I explained. The door opened slowly revealing Tom on the other side with coffee. I gasped. "You didn't!"

"Oh I did." Tom replied walking over to me. He sat on the edge of the bed next to me. "I asked Paxton what your order was so I would get it correct."

"You're so sweet." I complimented taking a sip of the coffee. "Aww it's perfect. Thank you baby."

"Of course." Tom replied. "Can I stay in here?"

"Of course." I repeated and he laughed. I moved over giving Tom room to get under the covers. I snuggled into him immediately.

"Still tired?" Tom questioned.

"Yeah it was a long week." I sighed.

"I know love." Tom replied rubbing my back.

"So what did you want to do today?" I asked.

"Hang out with my beautiful girlfriend." Tom responded, making me smile.

"Okay, what were you thinking?" I added.

"I just kind of want some alone time." Tom shrugged. "I always feel like my family is home."

"Well you do have an abnormally large family." I teased but he didn't laugh. "I'm sorry babes. We could go somewhere, maybe we can take Tessa to the park."

"Maybe." Tom frowned. I looked up at him.

"Tommy what's wrong?" I questioned.

"I feel like I'm being too clingy." He admitted and I shook my head disagreeing with him.

"Of course you're not being too clingy." I replied. "I love where we are right now."

"You do?" Tom asked and I nodded. "So you want to go out later tonight?"

"Yeah, we could go on a little date." I teased.

"How about I take you to a drive in..." Tom offered with a slight smirk on his face.

"That would be fun." I smiled.

"Okay. I will be taking you out tonight then love." Tom explained laying a kiss on the top of my head.

"Want me to get you anything before? Any treats since you got me coffee?" I questioned.

"Just sexy underwear." Tom teased and my mouth dropped open. "Please?"

"Tom you ruined the moment." I scolded, getting further under the covers and turning my back to him.

"So is that a no?" Tom questioned.

"It depends if I'm in the mood later." I admitted. I turned around to see Tom shrug.

"I'll take that." Tom smiled.

"You're a dork." I explained.

"Well then you are dating this dork. How does that make you feel?" Tom teased and I laughed. Later that night I decided to get ready for my date with Tom. I knew he wanted sexy underwear so I put that on first, wearing a black lacey bralette and black lacey underwear. I put on some sweatpants and a crop top because I wanted to be comfy. I grabbed a blanket and headed over to Tom's room. He was wearing grey sweatpants and a black T-Shirt.

"Hey handsome." I complimented. He turned around with a smile.

"Hey cutie." He replied, coming over to me and wrapping his arms around my frame. "You ready for our date?"