Chapter 70: Wednesday

Wednesday
Y/n POV:
Tom and I were snuggled up sleeping when my phone began to ring. It woke both of us up. I reached over Tom grabbing my phone. "Who is calling you at... 5 in the morning?" Tom questioned looking at the time. His voice was still groggy considering he just woke up and it was adorable yet I was too focused on the weird phone call.

"It's a random number." I explained sighing and shutting off my ringer. "Can you put this back on your nightstand?"

"Sure thing." Tom replied rubbing his eyes. He grabbed my phone from my hand to place it on the end table yet the number caught his eye. "You have to answer this."

"What why?" I questioned as he handed my phone back to me.

"It's Jon, the reason he's calling so early is because he's in a different time zone and it's not early for him." Tom explained to me. I sat up in bed, answering the phone call and holding the phone up to my ear.

"Hey y/n it's Jon." Jon greeted from the other side of the phone. I already knew it was going to be him but I still wanted to be polite considering he was my boss technically.

"Hello Jon!" I replied trying my hardest not to sound sleepy.

"I hope you are doing well." Jon nicely responded. Tom giggled to himself being able to hear the entire exhausted conversation.

"I am. Thank you so much for giving me the role again." I praised.

"Of course. I had to put that chemistry on the screen, it's my job. Anyways the reason I was calling is because you and Tom have an interview tonight. I know it's kind of late notice but it's virtual so you don't have to go anywhere." Jon explained.

"Okay I will let Tom know." I replied even though Tom was listening to the phone call, Jon didn't have to know that.

"Great. I can email the information and Zoom link to Tom." Jon explained.

"Alright thank you." I responded.

"No, thank you. All of those stars in Hollywood usually freak out about poorly planned interviews. Hiring teenagers finally works in my favor." Jon praised. I laughed.

"It's no problem." I charmed.

"Great great. You should be hearing from me again soon. Bye y/n." Jon explained hanging up the phone. I handed Tom my phone and he immediately knew to place it on his end table.

"So... your first interview." Tom teased and I rolled my eyes.

"I interviewed for my job." I replied and Tom shook his head.

"That doesn't count." He teased. He moved his head onto my lap and looked up at me as I played with his brown locks of hair. "What are you thinking about love?"

"How you have really pretty natural hair and I'm jealous." I shared and Tom laughed.

"You can play with it anytime you want. It's quite soothing actually." Tom explained looking up at me with his charming smile.

"Okay pretty boy." I teased him.

"I am pretty huh?" Tom questioned egotistically and I laughed.

"You are very pretty." I complimented.

"My girlfriend is absolutely stunning though. I have nothing on her." Tom explained.

"Wow she must be really pretty. When can I meet her?" I questioned with a silly smile on my face.

"Every time you look into a mirror." Tom teased and I blushed. "I love that I can still make you blush."

"Shush... stop teasing me." I covered my face up.