Chapter 45: Saturday

Saturday
Y/n POV:
I woke up to Tom's phone alarm going off. I groaned and sat up as I watched him turn it off. "Why do you do that to yourself. You should be able to sleep in on the weekends." I complained making him laugh.

"I have to go to the gym darling and less people are there in the mornings so I can actually get stuff done." He explained and I shook my head. Get what kind of stuff done? We was already shredded.

"Are you going by yourself?" I questioned as he got out of bed. He looked guilty for a moment before answering.

"I'm actually going with Harrison..." He explained and I smiled. Why would he feel guilty about that. I'm happy that they are back to their normal activities together.

"That's great." I said as he made his way into his closet to grab his gym bag. He made his way back near the bed and nodded.

"It is great. He even invited us over to his house for dinner tonight if you're up for it." He responded kissing the top of my head as he made his way over to his dresser.

"Yeah I'm up for it. I love seeing you happy." I explained and he smiled grabbing a pair of shorts and a T-shirt.

"I'm going to go to the bathroom, I'll be right back darling." He said heading out of the room. I took the time to watch stupid videos on Instagram. Since dating Tom I have actually gained quite a few followers. I mean he posted pictures from when we were friends and tagged me all the time but I was still almost invisible at that point in time. Tom came back into the room with his gym clothes on and his hair fixed.

"How long will you be gone." I already started complaining and he laughed.

"Only an hour or two. You can come if you would like. Run on the treadmill or something." Tom offered and I nodded making him smile. I got out of bed and put on some leggings and an oversized T-Shirt. I put my hair in a ponytail before heading to the bathroom to brush my teeth. Once finished I went downstairs to see Tom putting on his shoes. He smiled at me.

"What?" I questioned wanting an explanation for his contagious smile.

"You just make me so happy, you always have." He said making my heart melt. I kissed his cheek before putting on my own shoes. The next thing I knew I was in Tom's car as we were making our way to the gym. After jamming out to a few of our favorite songs we finally arrived. We walked in and went up to the front desk.

"Tommmmm wassup my man?" The man at the front desk basically yelled as we approached. I knew Tom went to the gym often but I didn't know it was a first name basis often.

"Hey Brad." Tom responded with a smile showing his membership to the man apparently named Brad.

"Special guest today?" Brad questioned taking a glance at me. Tom nodded.

"Y/n" Tom explained and Brad smiled.

"Aww so this is the girlfriend!" Brad said making Tom laugh.

"You talk about me?" I teased nudging Tom's arm. He got all blushy and shy. It was quite adorable.

"Oh he does. It's nice to finally meet you." Brad explained.

"It's nice to meet you too. So what exactly does he say about me?" I questioned and with that Tom grabbed my hand and starting pulling me away from Brad.

"Bye lovebirds." Brad teased. I looked around and saw all of the gym equipment.

"Tom, y/n!" Harrison said calling us over. We made our way towards him. Tom put his gym bag on one of the benches before automatically jumping on a treadmill next to Harrison. I followed attempting to use the one next to him. I kept clicking the number 5 but nothing was happening.