Chapter 19: Tuesday

Monday
Y/n POV:
I knew Tom's practice was going to be over in about half an hour so I decided to get ready. I put on a casual dress that zipped in the back before putting on some cute shoes. I did my hair and fixed my makeup. I got into my car and drove to the school to see the boys practicing on the field. After a few more minutes I saw them all head into the locker room so I got out of my car and went over to Tom's. "Look who got all dressed up!" Harrison teased while walking out of the locker room.

"I thought this was casual!" I explained.

"It's y/n casual but not Tom casual" Harrison responded.

"Do you think he will like it?" I asked.

"I love it" Tom explained coming out of the locker room. I ran over to him and he wrapped his arms around me. "You look so cute" he said kissing the top of my head.

"I missed it when I wasn't third wheeling" Harrison sighed.

"Gonna have to deal man. I have a feeling this will last a while" Tom explained. I looked up at Tom to see him smiling.

"Alright you two have fun. But not too much fun. I'm not ready to be an uncle yet!" Harrison explained. I rolled my eyes.

"Ready to go darling?" Tom asked holding my hand. I nodded and we walked over to his car. He opened the door for me and I kissed his cheek before entering the car. Tom closed the door before getting in on the other side.

"Guess what?" Tom asked.

"What?" I questioned.

"Your awesome boyfriend got us our prom tickets!" Tom said pulling the two tickets out of his pocket.

"Aww he is awesome!" I said leaning over and pecking him on the lips. Tom smiled.

"So which park?" He asked turning on the car.

"You can pick Mr 'alone time'" I teased.

"Mmm there's the y/n I know and love" Tom said shaking his head and smirking. He pulled the car out of its parking spot and made his way out of the parking lot.

"So how was practice?" I asked trying to keep the conversation going.

"Great knowing that after it I would be able to spend time with you" he responded before looking over at me and smiling.

"I don't know how I only thought of you as a friend for so long" I explained "you're so hot"

"And you're beautiful" Tom said reaching over to hold my hand. "When I first started liking you I was so worried that you would hate me for it"

"And here we are" I explained bringing my lips to his hand.

"I love where we are" Tom added.

"Me too" I said softly.

Tuesday
Tom POV:
I was sitting in my bed doing my English homework. Y/n came in wrapped in a towel. "Trying to distract me?" I teased.

"Maybe just a little bit" she responded while closing the door "what homework are you working on?"

"English" I explained "I have an essay"

"You suck at essays" she said while laughing. I watched as she made her way over to the closet. "Can I wear your sweatshirt?"

"You don't have to ask" I responded still watching her. She grabbed one of my sweatshirts and grabbed a pair of her shorts before walking into my closet and shutting the door. I continued working on my English essay and it wasn't going too well. I maybe typed a few more words before y/n came back in and sat down next to me. "Come cuddle" I said wrapping my arm around her. She curled into my chest and smiled.

"You look cute doing homework" she explained.

"You look cute doing everything" I responded leaving a kiss on her forehead. She giggled and looked up at me. "I'll be done soon babe"

"Not soon enough" she pouted before getting up and walking over to the door.

"Where are you going" I asked not wanting her to leave.

"I'm going to hang out with Paddy" she said sticking her tongue out at me.

"He's sleeping" I explained making her come and sit back down on the bed. I put my homework to the side and pulled her into my lap. "I'm sorry I'll take a break from homework"

"Yay" she exclaimed facing me. I kissed her nose making it scrunch up. "That tickles"

"Yeah but you looked so cute so I might have to do that more often" I teased.

"You are such a flirt" she responded.

"Yeah but you love me" I said giving her the biggest puppy dog eyes I possibly could.

"It's true. You have my heart Mr Holland" she responded.

"You have my heart and so much more" I responded making her smile. When the door opened and Sam appeared.

"Listen I know you guys are all like in love now or whatever but I'm trying to get some sleep and I can't do that when you guys are flirting and giggling so can you guys please just shut up!" He yelled.

"Um Sam. You're not wearing pants" I said covering y/n's eyes.

"Forget the pants just shut up!" Sam said walking away and shutting the door behind him.

"He was wearing underwear! No need to cover up my eyes!" Y/n said pulling my hand off her face.

"The only man you should be seeing in his underwear is me!" I explained.

"Ah yes I love your thighs" y/n teased.

"Oh shush" I responded. "Can I work on my homework now?"

"Yes but I'm sleeping on you while you do it" she responded curling up and laying her hair on my chest again.

"Goodnight darling" I said kissing the top of her head and grabbing my English homework to continue working on it.

"Goodnight Tom" she responded rather softly making me smile. I love this girl so much.