Chapter 82: Monday

Monday
Y/n POV:
It has been a tradition in the Holland household that the night before Tom's birthday the entire family has a sleepover. I don't know when the tradition started or what's the reasoning behind it but it makes me happy that I'm a part of it this year. Nikki and Dom got the couches of course. Paddy and Tessa were snuggled up on the rug. Harry and Sam were both sprawled out on the floor while I was snuggled up next to Tom. "Happy Birthday!" Nikki woke the entire group up. My eyes slowly opened and I looked over to see how happy my boy was, or I guess he was no longer a boy, he was a man now.

"Thanks mum." Tom replied.

"I made you some birthday muffins last night." Sam explained:

"Well let's go eat then?" Dom suggested. We all nodded, Tom stood up quickly before turning around and helping me to my feet.

"Good morning love." He chirped, pulling me into his loving arms.

"Good morning birthday boy." I replied and he smiled.

"It's birthday man now." Harry added making the entire group laugh. After breakfast with his family Tom put on his sash and crown of course. Walking into school everyone was wishing him a happy birthday, even the teachers.

"Are you enjoying this?" I questioned once we arrived at his locker.

"I am for your information." He smiled. "But someone hasn't posted me yet."

"Is that someone me?" I asked and he nodded. "Okay I'll make a cute post for you."

"Okay good because your post is the only one I care about." He replied opening his locker.

"So what are your plans with your family tonight?" I questioned as he began taking a folder out of his locker.

"I think my mom wants to take me out to a fancy restaurant but I would much rather go to a pizza place or something." Tom shared.

"And did you tell her that?" I asked knowing the answer would be no. Tom was always such a people pleaser, even on his birthday that he loved so dearly.

"Well no..." Tom replied.

"I'll text her." I sighed pulling out my phone.

"Yay, you are the best girlfriend ever." Tom smiled. "Oh also leave tomorrow afternoon open. I have some fun plans for us."

"Are you asking me out Thomas?" I teased and he nodded.

"It could be your birthday gift to me." Tom shrugged and I rolled my eyes at him.

"I got you a gift Thomas." I scolded.

"Really!? What is it!?" He questioned eagerly.

"You are going to have to wait till tomorrow." I explained as the bell rang and with that I headed to class.

Tom POV:
I got home from school to see my mom sitting on the sofa. "I'm going to go take a shower." Y/n explained, kissing my cheek before heading upstairs. I sat next to my mom on the couch.

"How was your day at school?" She questioned.

"It was good." I smiled.

"That's good. So I heard from y/n that you want to get pizza tonight instead of going somewhere fancy..." My mom confirmed and I nodded. She frowned a bit.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Well I was just thinking that it might be exciting to go to the place where you and y/n had your first kiss. You know, get all dress up and you guys can dance on the dance floor again." She suggested.